Change's.

Kalani (2 weeks later)
"You always around" I heard from behind as he walked behind me in line I turned around seeing Quan smiling "mhm You always popping up on me" I said seeing Jerome walk with Asia as she pushed MY CHILD he looked and peeped  "oh fuck no hold this" I said dropping my cart running up on him as his security picked me up I slapped one of them "put her down" he said looking at me they put me down "thank you" I said shaking taking my baby and the stroller "you just gone let her take her" Asia said looking me up and down as I threw her bag out my baby stroller I walked out with my kid I left the store as everyone stared at us.. ."Rayna Yooo word to my fucking father's grave I'm finna lose my entire mind" I yelled Into my new phone looking at Kiara sleeping in the car seat "what happened" She said sounding confused "He had her playing house with my kid after telling me not to have no man around my kid she pushing my kid he over there buying food and shit like they been together the worst part is I can't put hands on her I'm going to destroy that bitch" I said laughing "Imma talk to him" she said hanging up "You good" Quan said giving me the stuff I left "You didn't have to" I said getting my purse "keep your money K" he said as I put the bags in my trunk "thank you" I said closing my trunk as he gave me a hug I smelled him "see you around neighbor" he said letting me go "See you" I said smiling getting in my car..
Danella
"I'm officially done with your son and brother" Lani said on group facetime "What happened" I said feeling my heart dropped " he had the same girl that threw a glass at me pushing my baby like she was hers" she said Driving "oh nah he doing too much now" "I don't know if the money or the fame went to his head but Imma say this It won't last long cause as of today all the business I've still been helping him with will be put on him bills him all of it I don't want my kid around her" she said laughing he finna ruin himself before he could fully get on "Kalani I understand where you're coming from but the baby" Jayln said "no he can't see her unless he's being watched" She said "I don't blame you you tried coparenting and he got this new rude attitude" I said shaking my head..
Asia
"You can't be saying that then coming to my condo do she even know I'm here" I said straddling him rubbing his chest "No and I got to go" he said putting me on the bed "You always got to go when you get calls" I said hugging him...
Jerome
"Later be safe" she said kissing me I saw "are you serious" Lani sad staring before I could even fix my mouth to say anything she slammed her door and Quan came out the elevator he shook his head, and I went to her door "Get the fuck away Go home bro" she said locking the door...
Kalani 
I Put Kiara into bed and told mama sky she could come get her and heard another knock and the door "I just told you to leave my the f- oh my bad Aww thank you" I said smiling taking the flowers from Quan "Come in we got a new bitch on the floor ion want her running her mouth "don't let her get to you her said walking in  living room sitting down "I won't" I said getting us a water "How you been though haven't seen You in a week" he Said looking  me in my eyes "Good you" I said washing bottles out "good been missing seeing your beautiful face" he said smiling as I put the bottles up "Aw I missed seeing you around" I said smiling back getting her stuff ready as she knocked I opened the door and let her in "where my baby" she said smiling washing her hands "Quan is that's you" she said looking at him smiling "Mama" He said hugging her "aww look at you finding your way back" She said going to get Kiara...
Quan
"if she let me" I said hugging her from behind letting go so she could walk her out "mommy loves you be safe have fun Kiara love you ma drive safe" she said Kissing her forehead closing the door "You going to give me the date I asked for" I said smiling at her "Yes" she said smiling "aii I'll go get ready text me when you get ready" I said putting my number in her phone...
Kalani
I stopped sharing my location with Jerome and told Rayna I was going out just in case Then showered and started doing my makeup and she called "where you going gurll" she said looking at me "on a date" I said smiling doing my lipstick "Ouuu I want the teaaa" She said laughing "Quan asked me out mama got the baby" I said laughing "Make him hurttt take pictures and get back call me if anything love you" she said laughing  hanging up as I fixed my hair  I texted him and and we left...
Jerome
"These blogs finna get me tight" I said giving in seeing why my shi blowing up...