Heat season 🧵🍋

Error x reader

Hey! This is my first request. Please excuse this if it is bad 🥺👉👈. It is going to be during heat season because why not. Any way, lez goooo!

3rd person pov.
You were chilling in the anti void with Error. Little did you know, it was heat season. You looked over at Error who was knitting something to distract himself from the heat.  Finally, he couldn't take it anymore. He teleported himself to his room to let off some steam.

Your pov.
I was just chilling in the anti viod with Error, until he teleported away. "What the-?" You said to your self. You got up from the bean bag you were laying on and walked to his room. (Let's just pretend that Error and you have a room in the anti void 😉).

Lemon🍋 starts here.

Error's pov.
'Fuck! Ugh, I can't stand this heat season bullshit.' I teleported to me and y/n's room. 'Okay, mmm~ I'm a-alone.' I walked to the bed and sat down. I groaned a little and rested my head onto the pillow. I reached into my boxers and pulled out my dick. ( Let's just say it's 9 in. Long 😩. It is also blue and glows) I started to pump up and down, thinking of y/n. Suddenly, I heard a knock. "Error? Are you okay in there?" It was y/n. I stopped. "Y-yeah I'm ugh.. Fine." I struggled to even speak. "Are you sure? Uh, I'm coming in there." " NO wait!" But before I could stop her she came in. Her face immediately started to heat up when she saw me and my "little" friend. "Oh, sorry-" she started backing out of the room. Damn she was so cute. With out thinking I teleported her to the bed. "Eek! Error, what are you doing?". Man, I loved it when she made those noises. I was on top of her while she was pinned to the bed. I leaned down her neck and started to lick it. She gasped and arched her back. Her knee grazed my groin making me groan. Possibly making me more hard then I already was.

Your pov.
Error was currently on top of me, while I was a little confused. Until I remembered, Ink told a few days ago that the heat season was starting. Then all of this started to make sense. Error was in heat. I started blushing even more as he licked my neck. It felt so good. He moved down my neck to my collar bone and nibbled it a little. He helped me take of my shirt and the rest of my garments. He got up and straddles me while he toke off his shirt,boxers, and his underwear. He looked down at me, lust in his eyes. I'm guessing he was impatient because the next thing he did was grabbed his member and started to tease my clit with it, making me moan. "Ugh, I love when you make those noises..." He mumbled. I felt a sharp pain down there as he slowly put himself inside of me. When he was fully in, I could see that he was fighting back the urge to thrust. "Mmm- tell me when doll~" He managed to say. A few minutes later I bucked my hips to check, and felt a wave of pleasure shot up my spine. I moaned out, and I guess Error toke that as a sign because he started to thrust into me. He had no mercy. The bed started to shake as he was litterly pounding into me. I moaned with every thrust as he groaned. He kept hitting my g spot. After a few minutes he managed to say, "Mmm, y/n I-I'm close."

3rd person pov
After a few minutes he managed to say, "Mmm, y/n I-I'm close." Even when he was pounding into you, you sqeaked out, "M-Me too." After you said that you  could feel his hot seed squirt inside of you. As soon as he released inside of you, you released onto him. He pulled out and collapsed beside you. "Thanks doll~" He cooed in your ear making you squirm. "N-No problem." You snuggled into him as he pulled the thin sheets on top of you two.

End~

Hey everyone! This was my first one shot, so I hope you really like it. If there was any problems that you spotted, don't be shy to let me know. Peace!

Word count:
753 words.