You should've cut them off

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
01100010 01101111 01101110  01100100 00001010
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

﹥ˏˋ♡̩͙ . ♡̩̩̥͙ . ♡̩̥̩ ♡̩̥̩ ♡̩̥̩ . ♡̩̩̥͙ . ♡̩͙ˊˎ﹤

                             '*•

'*•.¸ ¸.•*'

The rose was beautiful,
The petals ethereal,
ethereally embraced by a white sprinkled field whose beauty remained untouched.

"Why aren't you in your dormitory?"
I wouldn't say you were scared. No, no, no, I would be a liar if I said so. Yet...
Your back was frozen,
Your observant eyes still,
You were falling,
falling into a state of terror.

The urge to turn your back and face whoever caught you was immensely, immensely huge. However, you would never let a pesky Harbinger drown their hands into your blood. Not even in your filthiest nightmares.
It doesn't matter when you'll meet death. It really doesn't matter. The mere thought of sleeping for eternity was catchy, so catchy that it occupied your senses every day, every hour, every minute and every second.
Nevertheless tonight was not the night.

Your eyes travelled up the window searching for another pair.
The air was tense and you knew you had to hurry up and answer; unless you wanted to be introduced to a new method of torture.
Fortunately you had a mask on, so you felt a tiny bit less endangered.

As your stern gaze wandered up the window your (e/c) was met with an alluring shade.
Indigo.
'Great, this can't get worse.' You thought as you mentally face palmed.
You swiftly turned around and proceeded to do a short bow out of "respect". Which you of course didn't have but were forced to do anyway.
"My deepest apology, Sir. I had to help Il Dottore with a new project and didn't realise how late it was. During my return I had to catch a breath before I cou-"

ZAP!

Your body was in pain. Every. single. particle. was cornered with an electrifying atom.
Their beautiful purple fragments were wrapping you up from head to toe; while forming themselves into a monstrous cocoon, whose little residents were able to break free before a higher essence could wrap their fingers around their wings.
Needles to say, you had no wings to hinder you from a fall — which made them favour your replacement even more.
However, a wingless bird wasn't as entertaining as a bird whose bloody pinions were tied to the ground.
But before you could fall into a deep slumber of unconsciousness the pain was gone. It vanished and left your muscles sore; imprisoning an arduous taste within your teeth's.

"Who gave you the permission to talk, you filthy pest?"
'This fucking bitch!'  He fucking electrocuted you and has the NERVE to open his fucking mouth and act all mighty?!
You despised all Harbingers but this?! Who the fuck does he think he is?!!