𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Fluff/angst it's kinda both you decide
———————————————-
This takes place when Anne comes home from amphibia!

Today had marked the the end of the 5 month your girlfriend had been gone.

As you walked down the dull streets you couldn't help but think about the little moments you had with her, going out, taking walks, going to the movies, but now you worried you would never get those chances again seeing Anne was missing and you had no idea where she could be.

While all this was going on in your mind, you hadn't realized you ran into someone walking down the same path. As you recollected your thoughts,  you tried to make it up by helping the person up. "Oh my goodness I'm so sorry for bumping into you like that!" You said looking away. "Oh it's completely fine-" you turned around when the person stoped talking. Somehow you heard a bit of shock in their tone. As you turned around you could finally see why that person was shocked in the first place.

Piercing brown stared into yours as stood there silent and shocked. For standing in front of you was your girlfriend, Anne Boonchuy, who was missing for 5 months.

("Y/n"), Anne stated cautiously as she couldn't find the right words to say to you. "Anne." You said tearing up. At that moment Anne reached out and pulled you into the biggest hug you have ever had, and you did the same.

After a long pause you two finally pulled apart red from crying. Looking to the side you finally addressed the three frogs standing beside your loving girlfriend.

"You have a lot of explaining to do."

"I know"

————————————————————
Wow first oneshot how was that! I'm sorry that was pretty short, but I hope you enjoyed it for the people actually reading this😭