marcy

This is the part for Marcy where she watches you die instead of Anne. I am so sorry for getting this out super late!! I wrote the part where you meet domino in Anne's part.
————

You fell into the cold shallow water as you dropped from god knows where.

* your back ached as you sat up but you ignored it as you looked around.

* everything was a soft gray except for the small tint of pink over the horizon.

* you stood up to find her, the person you loved most in your entire life.

* "Marcy..." you whispered as you spotted her in the middle of the crowd, Anne and Sasha consoling her as she cried.

* you quietly made your way over, careful not to make many splashes.

* your mind started racing.

* what if she hates you?

* what if she pushes you away

* what if she'll never forgive you?

* as you got closer you could see the red tear stains down her face, her short hair messy, and holding the clip from her hair you got her for her birthday. (just pretend you have her it🥹)

* oh boy, you where in for a ride.

* you walked through the crowd of toads and frogs, quickly putting your pointer finger in front of your lips to shush them, you did the same for Anne and Sasha, though they were shocked out of their minds.

* you finally reached Marcy's sobbing from.

* you stood there for a few seconds, but you didn't know why.

* soon you finally came to your senses and pulled her into a tight hug hiding your face in her neck afraid to start crying as well.

* Marcy whipped her head around to see you, your soft eyes and your beautiful face smiling up at her.

* "(Y/N)!" She squeezed out, returning the tight hug, pushing you back in the water in the process.

* "Bu-but I saw you disappear?! Yo-you we're gone!" She choked out.

* to say you didn't feel bad was wrong. You felt horrible to see how bad she was hurting.

* "Marcy, baby it's okay. I'm here now and you don't have to worry anymore, I'm staying."

* you placed your forehead on hers and placed your hands on her cheek.

* she pulled you into a short but sweet kiss, your eyes still on her.

* you felt eyes all around you, basically staring through your souls.

* "So...CARE TO EXPLAIN?!?" Sasha barked at you, Anne trying to hold her back.

* you simply smiled at her, for it didn't matter anymore.

* you and Marcy were back together.

* and that's all that mattered.