《the date》

3rd person pov:
It was a nice warm day in Cincinnati, y/n had just gotten a huge job promotion and things are going great shes now the head athletic trainer for the Cincinnati Bengals.
Joe burrow had just gotten back from tearing his ACL last season,y/n had a "meeting" with joe to make sure his knee is still doing good.
"Hi joe I'm dr.y/l/n I am going to be looking at your knee to make sure everything seems good to play on."y/n said when joe walked into the examination room
"Ok doc."joe responded as he hopped onto the table"ok joe can you please twist you knee towards the door(left)." Y/n said while letting out a deep breath."ok that looks good,does it ever hurt when running,be completely honest with me."she said while writing a few words on her clip board
"It doesnt hurt at all but when I jump while throwing the football It hurts a little bit kind of like a pinch." Joe responded "alright I think it just needs to be stretched out a little bit after not playing for a while."y/n said "uhmm y/n I was wondering..." joe said randomly "yes joe?"y/n said "I want to know if you would like to go with me to see a movie and get dinner later?" Joe said very hesitantly "yeah sure joe,it sounds like fun!" Y/n responded,joe let out  heavy breath he didnt even know he was holding in"ok what time can I pick you up later?" Joe said still in a bit of shock she said yes, "uhm we can do 8:35 if you'd like."y/n said in response to his question.

y/n pov 8:35:
"NO WAY JOE BURROW ASKED YOU OUT ON A DATE!" Y/b/n yelled through the phone"yeah I kno-" I was quickly interrupted by the doorbell ringing"oh that's him gotta go bye y/b/n!"I said while hanging up and walking to the front door I took a deep breath and opened the door."Hi joe!" I quickly said" hi y/n,here these are for you." He said while handing me a beautiful bouquet of flowers "joe there so beautiful thank you so much!" I said while slightly blushing at his actions,while going to grab to bouquet we touched and and to my surprise his hand felt so soft "I love your shirt y/n it looks nice on you." Joe said,I blushed and told him that he looked nice aswell *you were wearing you favorite outfit so just imagine that*"thank you, now come on we have a date to go on!" Joe said while making the face of a little kid on Christmas.

°The end of the night°
"Thank you for everything joe I had such a nice night with you." I told him while walking back to his car" no problem y/n I had alot of fun with you y/n." He said while stopping and looking me in the eyes,he grabbed my hand and said "y/n I know we dont know eachother that much but I would really like to do this again I had a great time and you an amazing girl." Then that's when the most unthinkable thing happend. HE KISSED ME! JOE BURROW KISSED ME his lips are so soft you can tell he wears alot of chapstick *XD*his lips tasted like strawberries and a little bit of mint,about a minute later we pulled away, I gave him one last little kiss on the lips and said"thank you for tonight joe,I cant wait for our next date.", he looked at me with joy and and didnt even say anything he just hugged me he smelt really nice ,like spearmint, we pulled away and he opened the car door and I got inside and he got into the driver side he started the engine and started driving away from the small restaurant we had just eaten at.
As we pull up to my house I grab his hand and he looked at me I smiled and kissed him one more time" good night joe,I'll see you tomorrow." I said while getting out, he walked me up to my front door he hugged me from behind as I grabbed my key, I opened the door to my house and joe would not let go of my he just kept hugging me "can I stay with you I have a long drive home and I'm tired." Joe whispered at me"of course joe but you dont have any clothes." I responded in the same quite tone"i have clothes in the back of my car I can wear." He said while going towards his car and pressing the unlock button and grabbed a black  backpack out of his trunk he jogged over to me and walked in the door with me, I showed him to the bathroom so he could take a shower.
After he was done in the bathroom I took a shower and put on a t-shirt and shorts, when I was done I laid down in bed with joe,we watched a few marvel movies, before I fell asleep I took a minute to breathe and it all started to set in,I closed my eyes and started to drift of in Joe's arms.

Well that's the first story I hope you guys enjoy this took me a while to write and I cant wait to write more storys with your guy's suggestions
Please vote and follow me so I know you enjoyed it!!!!♡♡♡♡

*962 words*