*i have no clue what to call this*

Request by:
!Me!
Sorry I haven't updated

(This is gonna be short)

Y/n pov:
It was a nice night in Cincinnati,I had just done joe and i's laundry
"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNN."joe yelled from our room
"What joe I'm taking the laundry out of the dryer,which YOU where supposed to be doing!" I yelled back
"Oh...ok."joe said while walking into the laundry room, he came up behind me and rested his chin on the top of my head
"Why does this take so long?" He asked questioning me
"Because you are lazy and didn't clean YOUR clothes so now there is a lot of dirty clothes that need to be cleaned."
I said scoffed in his face while pushing him off of me and out the door.

*later that night*

I walked up our many,many,many stairs in my house up to me and joes bedroom,ad I walked in I saw joe pouting in our bed and aggressively folding clothes "what's wrong?" I asked,he ignored me and kept folding and pouting "joe what's wrong why are you acting like this!?" I said still trying to get and answer" you know why y/n." He said not looking up "what do you mean,I didn't do anything." I stated almost yelling "I was just trying to talk to you and hang out with my wife and I get yelled at for NOTHING!" Joe said half yelling back "I'm sorry joe, I'm just very stressed right now and i took all of my anger out on you ,which I shouldn't have." I said walking over to our bed and sitting next to him,we sat together in silence for a little bit folding clothes,until joe finally spoke up" I'm sorry y/n, I know how stressful work has been for you." He said passing his hand on my lower back and putting his head in the crook of my neck and grabbing the remote " now we are watching a movie and that's that." Joe said putting on the last episode on season 1 of glee, he put the clothes away and laid on our bed, from there on out all we did was watch tv and cuddle until we fell asleep.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long I had no inspiration,so please send some requests I can do anything!