Seven Wonders

I let out a shaky breath, knowing I had to hide all emotions. Knowing any flicker of love and happiness of Michael winning to raise suspicion from Cordelia. We arrived with the warlocks at the abandoned house and Cordelia is quick to pull me into a hug. "Athena!" She gasped. "I've missed you so much" she tells me as I hug her back. "You too, Cordelia" I stated. I pulled from her and Zoey hugged me next. "Bet you're happy to be out of that dungeon?" Myrtle pointed out. I couldn't help but giggle at her comment. "Shall we get started?" Cordelia asked. We walked up the stairs and I look up at the sky through the missing roof and see the bright red moon hanging high. "Get into a join hands and we'll begin" Cordelia instructed us. We all get on a circle and I look to my left to see Michael and on my right is Cordelia. We all joined hands and Cordelia began speaking. "Guided by ancient tradition witches only survive under a strong leader" Cordelia went on. "Every generation needs it's leader. The Supreme. No some test could ever be done to determine who among the generation is the leader. So we rely on Seven" she stated. "Seven act so advanced that they turn magic into art" she explained. The first test than had begun  of Telekinesis and Michael was quick to point on an object and open his hand. Immediately a wooden stick at flew into his hand. We went on with the next test Concilim, to control and mind and body. Michael was funny to have Cordelia and Myrtle dance with one another, it was hard to contain my laughter. Transmutation was next, to be able to move in the blink of an eye. Suddenly Michael was gone "Come find me..." He spoke. Mansion and I down the stairs and into the room and I see his shoulder. I walk over to him and tap him light when suddenly he disappeared. I then felt a tap on my shoulder and turned my head to see Michael standing behind me. I rolled my eyes at how easy it seemed for him. Next was divination, the power to find anything in a place without seeing it. I threw the sicks in the air and they dropped onto the ground. Suddenly Michael had lifted his head and walked behind the haystack, grabbing a locket out of it with a smile. He had yet again done it. He completed proyknises which was the power to control and manipulate fire. Viliam vetreso is the power to bring back something from life and he easy brought back a dead bird without a second thought.
  "So we arrive at the finale test, Descenesum" Cordelia spoke as we're not in the boys school. It's the ability to go to the underworld and come back. "But today I'm not asking you to perform this wonder" Cordelia says as I stand next to Michael. "Today I am asking you to conjure it" she added. "Athena, I'd like you to go with him and help retrieve my dear friend Misty Day who lost her own battle with this very test" she spoke. "That's impossible, those who don't return from this task are gone forever. Property of the underworld" Behold hissed out. "No other Supreme has been made to this, ever" Ariel spoke up.  "It's okay..." Michael finally spoke. "I'll get your friend back" he tells Cordelia. Michael and I lie on the floor "Keep a hold of his hand, don't let go or you'll be forever lost" Cordelia instructed me as I closed my eyes. Michael grabbed my hand. "Deduce me tenbris. Vina ad extremum. Ut salutaret inferi" Michael chants twice and his voice echoes off the school walls. "Descensum...." He then whispered and everything seem to fade away.
  I open my eyes to see everything black around me. Black walls, black marble floors. But when I turned Michael is standing there. "Where are we?" I asked him. "We're in the underworld" he informed me. "Come on, we don't have a lot of time before you have to get back" he stated before pulling me along with him. "What do you mean?" I asked him as we walked down the hall quickly. "You're part witch Athena, that means it's a danger for you to be down here for too long" he explained. "You could die" he added. "But I'm part demon" I reminded him. "Yes, but we don't know how strong that part is Athena. Cordelia risked your life. To save this witch. Even if you were forever gone she'd have this woman back.  She doesn't care about you" he tells me. The pain in my chest hurt. I knew he was right, she didn't care who is cost to get her back and that included me. Michael turned to a door and opened it up. We stepped into a classroom full of kids. "Mr. Kingery she did it again!" A kid yelled out. A teacher appoarched a woman with long blonde curly hair who brought a frog back to life. "If you aren't gonna kill anything dead you'll have to kill it a live" he spoke, grabbing her hand and forcing her to kill the poor frog. I picked up the scapel and walked up behind the teacher, shoving it into his back and dragging it all the way to this throat  His stomach ripped open as his insides fall onto the floor before his body dropped. The woman lifted her head from the body of her teacher and sees Michael and I standing there. The woman smiles at me with pleading in her eyes. "Are you here to save me?" She asked, looking straight at me. I dropped the scapel and wiped my hand off before reaching out out her. "Come on, Michael is going to bring you back" I tell her with a soft tone. She is quick to take my hand.
   I shot up and sucked in air to see Michael already sitting up. "Well, that's that" Madison stated. "What happened?" Cordelia asked us both. "Where's Misty?" She then asked. "isn't it obvious dear, she's right where she been for the last year" Myrtle stated. I was trying to recover, breath on my own. Suddenly sand begun to move next to me and just like that the same woman with blonde curly hair appeared. Cordelia gasped loudly at the shock of Misty Day. My head spun "Misty? Misty?" Cordelia asked as Michael got to his feet and sugglishly walked over to the warlocks. I felt like the air was thinner as I stood to my feet. Cordelia started sobbing as Misty woke up, looking at her with surprise. "I'm back?" Misty asked her. "Yeah...you're back" Cordelia nodded before hugging onto Misty tightly. Misty suddenly looked over at Michael and I and I felt something inside light in the pit of my stomach as I stood straighter. Suddenly Misty stepped back as Michael got to his feet. "Cordelia!" Myrtle gasped and my eyes flickered to see Cordelia nose bleeding. "Oh, my god..." Cordelia gasped as she sees the blood. "What's happening?" Queenie asked. "What always happens when a new Supreme rises. The old one fades" Behold stated. "You're pathetic you pumpisass!" Myrtle hissed out. "I did everything you asked. I decented into hell and did what you couldn't" Michael told Cordelia with  strong authority in his tone. "I brought her back and I completed the Seven wonders" Michael reminded them all. "Unless you want to add another one?" He added with a tilt of his head. "No...no" Cordelia shook her head. "There can be no doubt" she tells Michael as he begun to slowly take one step towards her.  "You are the next Supreme..." Cordelia body hit the floor and she was out cold. Michael takes in a deep breath and I knew he was happy. I was happy for him.