The Story Of Comets Life

*February 27th 2007, Sturgeon County Hospital, around 6 AM*

"Your baby girl is here!" Says the nurse as my dad cut the embilical cord.

The hair, dark dark hair, lots of it too. 

"Izabella Catherine Bodson is her name." Said my dad, a proud and happy dad.

Beautiful I was. Dispite the screaming and crying, I was a gorgeous gorgeous girl.

"Izabella with a z" was my dads thoughts. The answer to any questioning of my name is followed by the response "I knew she was gonna be different and unique"  By my beautiful man of a father.

And for my mom, well I got my middle name from her mother. 

Before the ages of 4 and 5, I don't remember anything except for the pictures. My personal favourite is me with a bowl of mac and cheese on my head whilst my brother is in the back laughing. 

My parents divorced at the age of 2.

I remember as I got older, the bad relationships my mother was in. Many of them. 

And for my father, he found a woman who loved him more then anything.

And for my siblings, 4 of them.

2 half, 2 step.

E and K are my half siblings, E was 8 when I was born and K was 9.

S and B are my step siblings, B was 13 when I was born and S was 3. 

I met S and B when I was 2, S was 5 and B was 15.

From the first day I met my current step mom, I called her mommy. Since my biological mother wasn't really there, still isn't.

A is the mom my biological A wasn't. 

Kind, compassionate, loving, beautiful, comfortable, strong and did I mention beautiful? 

The youngest of 5, little old attitude filled Pisces me. I was a brat, my siblings would even say an asshole. Still am when I want to be but that is besides the point.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 20, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

My Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें