ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ...ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ!

HA! We got angst here! Probably wont be good! But! I don't care! ANYWAYS- Let's start!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This Chapter will contain↴
➜Bad grammar
➜Sad Bakugo
➜Angst
➜Yelling/Screams
➜Mentions of suicide
➜Homophobia?
➜Cursing

────────────────────────

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅↴

It'd been three days, since bakugo's parents found out that he was gay. Katsuki's parents were so disappointed in him. But, his father, he was helpful, though he'd stop helping bakugo, when Katsuki's mom started abusing him...?! Katsuki's mother, she hated that her son was gay and that he had already fallen in love with someone. His mother was homophobic too, so she hated her son, more than she already did!

𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅↴

Fuck...Not again...! "KATSUKI! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF YOUR STUPID ROOM!" -sighs- great! Now the old hag is calling me again..."SHUT UP! I'M COMING!" Fuck this! I gotta hurry up with this thing first! I ran to my bathroom real quick, getting some new fresh bandages and putting them on quickly, or else I'll get slapped hard again. Once I finished up with my wounds.

I put the bandages away, and headed downstairs, to meet this so called "mom" who I hate so much! "The fuck you want from me?!" I yelled at her, I was tired and yea I could've gotten some more sleep, if it weren't for her! "Shut it! Show some respect, will ya!!?" "Like hell! What do you want anyways?!" I yelled back at her, I put my hands in my pocket and waited for her stupid commands.

-sighs- "Masuro! You tell him! Maybe he'll show some respect!" I rolled my eyes and looked away and waited for my father to talk to me about this shit! "Well...you see, Katsuki...Me and your mother decided it's best for you to...Move" what...? "The fuck you talking about? You guys kicking me out!?" "No-" the old man got interrupted by the old hag! And what she said made me feel worse... "Yea! We are kicking you out!"

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅↴

What made Mitsuki's word made Katsuki even more useless "are you fucking kidding me!? Why the fuck are you kicking me out?!" Bakugo was confused, he was getting more worried, that his anxiety was rushing through his blood and veins! "Mitsuki, that's not the reason why-" Masuro was cut off again by sound of a hard slap. And that, Mitsuki has slapped Katsuki across the face again.. "HE NEEDS TO KNOW!! I'M TIRED OF HAVING TO FIGHT WITH HIM!!" She yelled.

Katsuki was just standing there, wide eyed and had no idea of what to say...He looked down, blinked a few times, trying to get the tears away from his eyes..."I knew already..." He looked up at his parents and chuckled a little "That's cool, you know why? My own parents hate me for being 'disrespectful and disgusting'! Ha!? YOU HATE ME BECAUSE OF THAT?! FINE THEN!" Katsuki yelled and stormed off to his room...

He was crying when he got to his room, he slammed his door and locked it...He was crying on the floor, knees up on his chest, face buried and all you can hear from the loud blonds room, was just sobs...

𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅↴

I couldn't believe that this was happening...I cried and cried, waiting for my tears to go away, not when I heard that voice again...

Ha! What'd I tell ya! You're just a freak! Even your parents hate you, because you're gay!

N-no! Just shut up! Leave me alone!

Like hell! I'm surprised, even your "boyfriend" hates you too!

SHUT UP! SHO DOES LOVE ME!!

My sobs got louder this time, I couldn't stop it...! I tried my best to get up and walk over to my bed where my phone was, and thought it's best to call sho... I know he loves me! Right...?

────────────────────────