ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ? ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ..!

This was requested by _Nickle_pickle_ I hope you enjoy your little Fluff story!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This Chapter will contain↴
➜Fluff
➜Bad grammar
➜Protective Shinso?
➜Tired Kaminari?
➜Pro-heroes Shinkami
➜Married Shinkami

────────────────────────

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅↴

It was a late Friday night, specifically, it's only 9:27p.m. But to Kaminari? It felt like it was late, why? Because his Husband wasn't home yet, not until midnight? Exactly what time? 10:30pm, yet it felt like an eternity! "Toshiiii!! Come back~" Kaminari whined as he rolled around on their King-sized bed. Kaminari laid on his stomach as he looked at the bedroom door. Pouting and making grumpy faces as he kept waiting and waiting for Shinso to come back.

Kaminari shot his head up as he thought he heard the door open, he quickly sat up but soon enough fell back. "Ughh, stupid headache! -whines- I hate you headaches" Kaminari pouted like a little child, it was true what he said. In fact, Kaminari is actually stuck at home, why? He's been stuck with a cold and sore throat, for about 3 days now, the sore throat only lasted till the 2nd day and he was left with the cold.

Even if he was still with the cold, Kaminari insisted on working even with the cold, although Shinso didn't buy it, he decided to have Kaminari stay at home and rest till he gets better. 'So boring' He thought, he kept looking at the ceiling as he was trying to think of something to do. But what exactly? 'Maybe a call won't bother him...' Kaminari carefully sat up as he reached to grab his phone out and dial a number. He unlocked his phone and started to look for the Number, as he found it, he pressed that call button and waited for them to answer. "Hello?" A voice said from the other side of the phone.

Kaminari heard the voice, knowing who it was. "Hey, you think I can speak with Hitoshi?" He said as asked the person for permission. "Uh, let me see if he's available right now." They said as the call went quiet, knowing well that they went ask Shinso.

Kaminari waited passionately as he laid down and looked at the ceiling, as soon as he was about to zone out he heard the voice again "so, you can talk with him, but..um..he may sound like in a bad mood, but! He's not." The speaker said as they explained one more time, making sure that Kaminari would understand him. He knew what he meant by that, so he agreed, the speaker told him to wait a bit till he heard the call switch. "Hello?" A tired voice said, knowing that, Kaminari's eyes lit up and smiled, "Hi toshi" the blonde said as he smiled.

"Eh, Kaminari?" The tired voice said with a bit of confusion in the tone. "Yep! It's kami! Did I disturbed you or somethin'?" Kaminari said as he waited for Shinso to respond again.

────────────────────────

(I'll be leaving it here, part 2 will be up, but I gotta head out, I need a little rest from lack of sleep :) anyway hope you guys enjoy, part 2 will be out soon! Bye bye!)

─Akiyama out