WELCOME TO MY WORLD

SO LOVES FINALLY I AM BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT AND COMMENT YOUR OPINION ON THIS BOOK IF I NEED TO IMPROVE OR ANYTHING ELSE... .........

💜💜💜🐰🐯💜💜💜

_________________________________________

After that Jungkook asked Taehyung to sit on the couch in his office as he had a lot of work to do and let Tae observe his surroundings Tae was impressed by the interior of the office room which gives a modern vibe as well he can say Jungkook was a minimalist, he moved around the office and Kook as well silently observed him while doing his work. 

a few hours later

Jungkook Finally completed all his work and was ready to go back home but the sight in front of him was too much adorable for him to see forever and ever.

There he was standing and admiring the beauty in front of him who was sleeping without caring for the world. The eyelashes touching his bread cheeks and Burnett falling over his face make him more loving.

Tae was very tired because he was working 2 shifts in a cafe just to earn for himself more and for his future, and he planned to escape from his parent, his life was like the butterfly who works very hard to become who he is and that's what he wanted.

But now jungkook decided to not wake him up but rather carry him up, but that action woke Tae up completely because he was a light sleeper even if he was tired.

"Hey! Wh-What are you doing?" Taehyung asked in a sudden Surprised voice.

"No, it just........ just you were sleeping and my work was over so l thought I will just carry you to the parking but guess what, I did wake you.

"Nah-I am a light sleeper it's okay-no-now yo-ou can put m-me down," Tae said with little Shutter.

"Oh yeah, sure," Jungkook said and put Tae down, still a little embarrassed with his action earlier.

Then they both heads towards the parking lot, and kook drove both of them to his house which was quite far from the main city of Seoul.

Tae was gazing outside the window and was mesmerized by the view outside the window of the car the clear evening sky the purple-yellowish look where the birds were returning to their home, after a long day and he too but can he call that new place as his home, can he accept the place he was now going to live and more like with whom he was going to live with, was he gonna have a good life from now on or there is still many struggles left in his life.

he saw how the city lights were disappearing and more trees were visible there a little shade of fear gripped him, and he was a little scared.

"umm.... why we are going away from the city "Tae asked and hesitation was visible in his voice.

"I like the forest and love to live among the trees so I bought land there inside the reserve forest and Build a House which isn't far from the city but still it takes almost one hour approximately, " Jungkook said.

Tae too loves the forest and its pleasure, the fresh air, the earthy smell everything he just loved it, so he was ok with it and had started to get adjusted to his new life.

After 40 minutes they finally reached a totally beautiful house and nature adore that house you can say.