PROMISE TO MEET AGAIN

SO BUBAS I AM BACK WITH THE LAST PART ABOUT THEIR PAST AND THEN ON WE WILL BE CONTINUING WITH THEIR PRESENT
.
.
.
HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THE PAST
.
.
AND DUE TO INSUFFICIENTNT T,ME I WILL BE GIVING A SLOW UPDATE 🐌 🙂
.
.
.
SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME ...........

THANK YOU 😊

_________________________________________

And that is how they end up in front of all the elders of Kim residents. 

Tae had a protective arm around his stomach and jungkook knowing that now their relationship is revealed so, he put a hand over Tae's shoulder to assure that his kookie is still with him and will always be with him even death can't be able to separate them.

" KIM TAEHYUNG " Tae's grandfather shouted the name which he once gave him that himself, it made tae flinch and tremble in consternation. " tae is it true what your elder brother said did you caused a sin with that bodyguard of yours, " his grandfather asked in not so calm voice, and tae was devastated that the love he made to jungkook was termed as sin by another bit still he replied in a calm voice even though his inside was a mess, a whirlwind to be exact, " grandfather what I did is not a sin, rather I love him, I love Jungkook," tae said in a choking voice.

" don't you know what on earth you are talking about Taehyung, not one but two, two sins you have done are you even pure anymore are you still considered yourself as a kim, as general Kim's youngest son, " his father said in an exasperated voice. 

" it's not a sin, I love jungkook, he was always there with me when my own family didn't even want to stand in the same place I was or see my face, father you only came to either to punish jungkook or to scold me did you ever, even once considered me as you son, if not so how can I say or think that I am your son, the youngest one," tae said new confidence was visible in his eyes while holding the big palms of Jungkook.

That's when oldest kim snapped " so you love that mutt, right now you will see how he will be punished for the mistake he did, and you know what he is going to repay it with his bootless life in front of your eyes and all you will do is watch him die" elder Kim said nodding his head to his eldest grandson to continue.

Tae was separated from his lover and he saw his lover being forcefully kneeling him on the ground, Tae's heartbeat fasten only the thought of jungkook being punished made freeze.

" NO DON'T KILL HIM PLEASE DON'T " tae shouted, shocked.

But when he saw his brother moving towards his jungkook to take his life he couldn't control himself anymore and that's it, he sprinted towards jungkook and before his bother could stop his sword it was already stabbed taehyung in the stomach of taehyung who falls on his lover's arms jungkook was devastated the scene in front of him was very heartbreaking, he had already lost his family and now he is going to lose taehyung his only love, his only family including his unborn child.

"Hyung why! WHY Wh-yy you we-re my bro-the-er the--en why ----" he asked, not believing that his brother tried to kill his lover and now stabbed his blood-related brother who is on the verge of dying but not a single word came out of his bother's mouth.

" tae ta-e ple-ase please do-on't leave me I beg you please I can't live without you without our baby you promised me, you will never live me and now you are the one who is leaving me all alone here please don't pleaseeee----- " jungkook said in a very pleasing voice he was looking all venerable, all the people except the Kims were shedding tears when they saw the scene in front of them thinking how cruel the people can be.

" koo-okie I-I a-am soo-ry pl-eas-e for-gi-ve me I ah! I br-o-ke my pro-mi-se but Ah! let's pro-mise let's be to-geth-er once we reborn for-ever and ahh! ever plea-se koo-okie ye-ah " tae asked .