Part 21:- Those budding feelings

Rishi was silently sipping his mocktail looking at the center of the Hall where a group was dancing on some Spanish song

Rishi was silently sipping his mocktail looking at the center of the Hall where a group was dancing on some Spanish song. He was having a hard time diverting his mind and eyes from his breathtaking wife who was standing beside him sipping her drink, showing off her perfectly toned legs through her slit.

While Suchi was enjoying her children's gang, both of them were standing silently.

Saanvi looked at her husband to find him totally immersed in the dance.

What is so interesting in this show that he can't tear off his eyes? I can't even understand the song and here he is all drowned in this epic shit. Oh ho! Wait! Is he looking at those belly dancing girls? No no what the hell I am even thinking?... But they are looking gorgeous. Shut up Saanvi!

"I will just come" She said and went away from there.
Rishi noticed her gloomy expressions.

What happened to her? She was alright a few seconds before. Did someone say something to her? But she was with me all the time. Did I do something wrong? Shit! Did she notice me staring at her like a creep? Oh no! What will I tell her? It will be so awkward between us. I should have behaved my eyes.

Cursing himself, Rishi followed Saanvi.

"Saanvi" He called for her in a hushed tone but she couldn't hear him due to the loud music.

She kept walking fastly and he kept following her, she suddenly stopped making Rishi bump into her. She was about to fall but he snaked his arm around her waist pulling her to his chest.
He held her close to him softly. Her, one hand landed on his chest just above his rushing heart while with the other she held his torso. Her eyes met his already intense gaze.
The fervor feeling swept their hearts off. The sudden closeness tingled something inside both of them.
His strong cologne was creating havoc in the pit of her stomach.

He was already finding it hard to bear her beautiful presence today and this closeness was just adding fuel to the fire.

Ek din kabhi jo khud ko taraashe

Meri nazar se tu zara, haaye re

Aankhon se teri kya kya chhupa hai

Tujhko dikhaaun main zara, haaye re

Ik ankahi si daastaan daastaan

Kehne lagega aaina Subhanallah...

Jo ho raha haim pehli dafaa hai wallah

Aisa hua, Subhanallah..

Jo ho raha hai pehli dafaa hai wallah

Aisa hua

The Spanish song playing at the party suddenly changed to a beautiful song.
It just made Rishi's heart flutter more. He wanted to hold her closer, she was soothing. His mind kept screaming at him to leave her, it was wrong. He shouldn't think wrong things about her but his heart still wanted to be like this.

"Will you be my friend? " They tore off their gazes from each other as they heard the voice.

"No" The little boy shook his head at Suchi.

Suchi smacked his head, "you are my friend now" She glared at the innocent boy who was ready to cry.

Saanvi gasped at the bratty attitude of her girl.

"Mumma" The little boy cried looking at scary Suchi.

Saanvi glared at Rishi, "Do You see your oh-so-delicate doll? I am going to punish her for this attitude" She huffed.

"Awww! Saanvi, see how cute is my doll" Rishi nudged her to see Suchi offering chocolate to the baby boy who took it smiling at her.

Saanvi's jaw hit the floor looking at them.

"Saanvi, they are kids. Their fights are of 2 seconds"

"Still Rishi, she needs to control her hands" Saanvi spoke in a stern voice.

"But Saanvi... " Rishi tried to defend his daughter but Saanvi warned him through her eyes and he kept a finger on his lips.

"Little Man, if Suchi troubles you tell me okay? " Saanvi caressed his head while narrowing her eyes at Suchi who in turn glared at the boy for stealing her Mumma on his side.

"Be a good girl Suchi" Saanvi warned her and she bobbed her head.

As soon as Saanvi went a little ahead, Suchi again smacked the boy's head, "Don't talk to my Mumma again".

The boy started crying and then she offered him, her share of chocolates, "Don't cry now".
She dragged him to her gang.

*
" Saanvi. It's fine! She is just a kid" Rishi offered her another Mocktail.

"You are the one who encourage her this attitude" She poked his chest.
Rishi's attention went to her forefinger which was poking his hard muscles of the chest. What she said later was ignored.

The bracelet on her hand shimmered as she continued talking throwing her hand in the air. Her dangling earring kept interrupting her every now and then. He could only see her pink lips dancing.

"Rishi? " He was completely in a daze looking at her as he didn't respond to her calls, Saanvi facepalmed.
The father and daughter duo will make her go crazy someday.

She went to have ice cream to cool her mind and that's when he noticed she was saying something.

He sat beside her, "hi" He eyed her strawberry ice cream, "Can I taste?"
Although he meant ice cream, his corrupted mind was showing him some different images. He vigorously shook his head and poked her arm.
"Huh! " Saanvi grunted at him angrily. She turned her body posture to another side.

As she moved her slit showed her beautiful legs as she sat keeping her one leg over the other.

Rishi's eyes widened at the sight. His reflexes quickly came to action, he got up, hovering over her, hiding her leg with the cloth material.

He looked at her and her eyes were already boring into his. Heat crawled up his cheek. He coughed trying to cover up his embarrassment, "I...I...Ice Cream".
Saanvi shoved the whole spoon in his mouth, pushing him a little by his shoulders, She stood beside him fidgeting with her fingers.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Nothing just Gracious showering love on her favorite pink Rose ( Deal of 200 nuts) 😌😁

Thanks for reading❤.