five

"Shit," Cole groaned as he tried to put pressure on his wound to stop the bleeding.

"Here", Yelena said, as she handed Cole a piece of cloth.

"Thanks", he mumbled, while he tied it around his arm tightly.

"Are you ok?", Nat asked with concern.

"Yeah, I'll live", he muttered back, sitting up.

"Great plan", Yelena said, interrupting their conversation, "I love the part where we almost died", she added, making Natasha scoff. "This is cozy"

"Barton and I spent two days hiding out up here", Nat said, looking around.

"Must have been fun", Yelena said sarcastically, eyeing the tick-tack-toe games on the wall.

"Who the hell is that guy?", Natasha mumbled, ignoring Yelena's comments.

"Dreykov's special project. He can mimic anyone he's ever seen. It's like fighting a mirror. Dreykov only deploys him for top-priority missions.", Yelena explained.

Natasha shook her head, "This doesn't make any sense"

"Well, the truth rarely makes sense when you omit key details.", Yelena said, facing Natasha.

"What is that supposed to mean?", Natasha asked.

"You didn't say one word about Dreykov's daughter. You killed her."

"I had to", Natasha shortly responded, "I needed her to lead me to Dreykov. Dreykov's daughter was collateral damage. I needed her to be sure."

"And here you are not so sure"

"I needed out", Natasha replied, clearly affected by the memories.

"The Red Room's still active. Where is it?", Natasha asked, as she entered the gas station, behind Cole and Yelena.

"I have no idea.", Yelena answered, trailing behind Cole, "He moves location constantly and every widow is sedated on entry and exit for maximum security."

"I'm just finding it hard to believe that he could stay under my radar"

"Well, it's not smart to attack an Avenger if you want to stay hidden. I mean, the clue is in the name. Dreykov kills you, one of the big ones comes to avenge you.", Yelena explained while she and Cole studied the items on the shelf.

"Wait, what are the big ones?", Nat asked

"Well, I doubt that the god from space has to take an ibuprofen after a fight", Yelena said, making Cole next to her smile.

"You'd be surprised", Cole joked while going to the counter to pay.

Natasha watched in surprise as Yelena had to hold back her smile before turning back to her.

"Where did you think I was all this time?", she asked.

"I thought that you got out and were living a normal life."