six

"Are you sure you don't want me to drive for a few hours?", Cole asked, from the back of the car.

"Yes, I'm sure. You still need to rest your arm", Natasha answered, smiling at him through the review mirror.

"You know, this is the first piece of clothing I've ever bought for myself.", Yelena said, clutching her vest.

"That?", Natasha asked, without taking her eyes off the road.

"Yeah. Don't you like it?"

"Is that like a ... Is it army surplus, or-", Natasha teased.

"Okay, it has a lot of pockets. But I use them all the time", Yelena explained, "And I made some of my own modifications."

"Oh, yea?", Natasha laughed, "Then why don't you talk to the man in the backseat with your cool vest", Natasha teased, seeing the hesitation on the girl's face.

"Whatever", Yelena scoffed, while trying to catch Cole's reaction in the side mirror, "The point is, I've never... I've never had control over my own life before, and now I do. I want to do things."

"For what's it worth, I really like your vest", Cole said with a smile. 

"Really?", Yelena asked, facing Cole, seeing him nod, "See, it's a good vest", she said towards Natasha.

"Okay, I like your vest", Natasha finally admitted.

"I knew it. I knew you did. It's so cool, right?"

"It's good. Yes. I like it."

"And you can put so much stuff in there. You wouldn't even know.", Yelena said, playing with her vest.

"I really don't know where the Red Room is, though", she added, "I'm sorry"

"I know, but I think I know somebody who does."

"Oh, yea? Who?"

"We gonna need a jet", Natasha said, smirking at Cole.

With a sigh, he pulled out his phone, and dialing Rick's number, "On it".

"I said we needed a jet", Natasha said, the three walked towards Rick, who stepped out of a very old looking helicopter

"Yeah, you know what you didn't give me? Time or money. I'm not made out of jets."

"I thought you were supposed to be the best. Like a real pro.", Yelena said, stepping closer to the jet.

"Oh, I beg your pardon, tsarina. Was the free flat and lifetime supply of kissel not to your liking?", Rick asked.

"Ha", Yelena replied sarcastically.

"Don't let her wind you up.", Natasha said, inspecting the jet.

"No, I take exception to impugning my professionalism. "