hurricane aggie

last night was the night of hurricane agatha. that bitch was coming in big and bad. she spent the morning with the pogues and offered to help them with prepping for the storm but not to her suprise john b wasn't to fussed about it and said he would be fine. so she decided to go to her house in figure 8, the cameron's and help them prepare. 

sarah and scooter were prepping the druthers for the storm and then helped out wherever they could with their neighbours. as they rain started to fall everyone retreated to their houses. "are you thinking what i'm think sarah" avery winked. "i think i am" sarah giggled. they ran out into their backyard and started dancing in the rain. ward and rose walked out onto their balcony to watch the two in awe of their youth and relationship. rafe and wheezie walked out to watch as well. "come on wheezie" sarah called out. wheezie didn't wait a second and ran out to the girls. rafe giggled. "rafe you too, come on" avery called out. he shook his head. "no way avery!" he yelled. avery ran towards him. "come on rafe, too old to dance in the rain with your favourite sister?" she teased. rafe threw avery over his shoulder and ran out into the rain. avery laughed, it was these moments that made it all worth it to her. the cameron siblings played in the rain until ward and rose called them in. they didn't want them to get sick. as they all ran in rafe stopped avery. she looked up at him confused. "thank you aves, for being there for me, for believing in me. it helps more then you know" rafe whispers. "rafe, i will continue to be there for you until i die. i promise." avery saids. "i love you" rafe says embracing avery. "i love you too" she hugs back. 

avery showers and gets into comfy clothes. the power goes out so the family decides to play some board games. avery couldn't help but think about jj, she wishes he was here. soon enough everyone drifts off to their bedroom leaving sarah and avery. they bitch about people, boys and problems, and giggle about embarrassing moments as kids. "sleepover?" sarah asks. "yess i'll grab the food" avery replies jumping up and running to the kitchen. avery and sarah were best friends, avery told everything to sarah, every deep detail. sarah would listen and give practical advice. she loved sarah with everything in her. 

the two dozed off to the sound of rain on the roof, hugging each other being forever grateful that they had each other. "hey sarah" avery mumbles. "yeah aves" she groans back. "i love you" avery whispers. "i love you more" sarah places a kiss to avery's arm. "more then you know" she finishes before dozing off to sleep.