Jealous ft boyfriend

How would Cheongsan's boyfriend who would react when someone flirts with him

Woo-jin :

Cheongsan was chatting with a senior, while Woo-Jin came to find where he was.

Woo-jin paid attention to their conversation, 'that man is really flirting with him. That oblivious idiot'

He went to closer to Cheongsan.

"Do you....wanna hang out with me in the evening?", the senior said.

Before cheongsan would answer, he felt a hand on his waist.

" Hey,babe", Woo-Jin kissed him hard on his lips.

Cheongsan was a bit surprised, both Woo-Jin and him weren’t fan of PDA.

"H-hi", Cheongsan stuttered a little." what are you doing here?"

"You were late babe", Woo-Jin grinned and caressed his hair.

" oh I'm?  Sorry, baby. I was talking to.....where did he go?", he looked for the Senior, but he wasn’t there.

"Hm...maybe he has some work, lets go", Woo-Jin held onto his waist, pushing him along with him.

What cheongsan didn’t see was the look Woo-Jin gave to the senior....poor senior.

Suhyeok :

" leave him, he's off limit", Suhyeok glared at the senior.

"Huh?!"

"I said he's mine. He won’t go with you. Go now!"

"Wtf man, I was just asking him, just to hang out. And  how dare you talk to your senior like that!"

"Oh, you think I'm a idiot? I could clearly see what you were trying to do!"

"Looks like you forgot your manners lee Suhyeok. How about I teach you lesson?"

"Oh, really? Try me....you haven’t forget who I'm did you", Suhyeok smirked, trying to remind him how he was in middle school.

" I- I will teach you a lesson later! You should thank the bell rang!!!"

Cheongsan stood there stunned a little.

Cheongsan kicked Suhyeok on his back.

"Heyyy", Suhyeok rubbed his back.

" you can't behave like that just because you are jealous Suhyeok!! ", Cheongsan glared at him and left him.

" But babeee, Hey- wait for me. He was a douchbag..."

Gwi-Nam:

"How dare you ask my boyfriend on a date!", Gwi-Nam directly grabbed the Senior's collar.

" the fuck man, leave my collar"

Cheongsan tried to remove Gwi-Nam from him, "Gwi-Nam let him go"

The senior threatened him(tried), "Don't you know who my father is! Im gonna tell him"

"Dont you fucking know who my father is! One call and your conpany is gone. Now fuck off! Cheongsan is mine and only mine"

"How d-dare you"

Cheongsan on the hand tried to take him away, "Gwi-Nam come with me right now. Or else I ain't talking to you for a week!"

"Bae, don’t interfere this time. I will kill him!", Gwi-Nam jerked his arm, but because of velocity, Cheongsan lost his balance and fell on his back.

" oww"

Gwi-Nam looked on Cheongsan with horror in his eyes, "babe, are you okay?!", he left the senior immediately and helped Cheongsan to get up.

"Gwi-Nam..... You are done! You are done. NO SEX FOR ONE MONTH, AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TALKING TO ME", Cheongsan slapped his hand and walked away.

" Cheongsan! I'm sorry! It was a mistake. I'M SORRY", he ran after him.

The senior and some other people were dumbfounded, Gwi-Nam, the Yoon Gwi-Nam was following Cheongsan like a puppy who got abandoned by his owner.