GN x CS x SH

I've English exam tomorrow, lemme practice writing paragraph here lol:

Threesome (no smut) , Gwi-Nam x cheongsan x Suhyeok :

(Remember in my fics, Gwi-Nam ia a bully, but not an extreme one like AUOAD, lot less harmful)

'Oh no! Oh no! I can't believe my shitty luck', Cheongsan was pulling his hair in nervousness while hiding in the bathroom.

You see....BOTH Suhyeok and Gwi-nam asked him out. Can you believe?

And he doesn't know what to do!!! *screaming internally*
Because he used to.... Or still.... Like both of them....

He had a crush on Gwi-Nam when he first started highschool, tho he gave up when he saw him bullying someone.

Also about Suhyeok.....after first year when Suhyeok started hanging around them, he got fond of him...but never confessed thinking he's straight, he didnt want to lose a friend. He moved on......did he?

So right now, Cheongsan was having a dilemma. He was struck between right and left...

Worse fact is both of them asked him to answer on the rooftop on the lunch time.

So he was hiding in the toilet.

.

.

.

He gathered all the courage and went to the rooftop.

He took a deep breath and opened the door.

At first he saw none,'maybe they regretted asking me....'

"You are here"

"Sannie"

Both of jumped on the top and stood in front of him.

".....before I answer, did you two ask me the same thing to make a joke out of me", he asked fearfully.

" what no!"

"Absolutely not"

"I was surprised when I saw Gwi-Nam standing here"

"Yeah and I heard him muttering your name....then got to know....we were here for the same thing"

Cheongsan got closer to them,  "Is that why you two have punching traces on your faces?"

"...."

Cheongsan sighed.

"W-wait, Sannie, It's not that. Well, it is-"

"we fought, but then agreed, whoever you choose, we will accept, no fight!", Gwi-Nam said.

" we promise!"

"...", Cheongsan held his breath, " I-Im sorry,  but I'm rejecting you both"

"...."

"..."

"-but why?"

"Please give us a reason"

"E-rm"

"Please Cheongsan, at least we deserve to know that "

"We will not disturb you, just the reason...please..."

"Well.....I-LIKEYOUBOTHICAN'TEHOOSE"

"What?"

"Say slowly"

"I CAN'T CHOOSE! I HAD A CRUSH ON BOTH OF YOU. I LIKE BOTH OF YOU", Cheongsan buried his face in embarrassment.

"..."

"..."

"I'm gonna go", Cheongsan tried to run away from the awkward situation.

But Suhyeok held his wrist, " Cheongsan wait"

"That's not a problem ", Gwi-Nam held his other hand.

" huh?"

"We thought of this situation too", Suhyeok blushed a little.

Gwi-Nam nodded, " We....we can be together, three of us...if only you want"

"All three of us??!!"

Both of them nodded nervously.

Cheongsan blushed hard.

"At least give us a chance? Please you Won't regret having us both", Suhyeok tried to convince him.

".... "

"Please", This time Gwi-Nam grinned, " We will be good boyfriends"

Cheongsan thought for a minute, " okay, I guess. Since...I like you both, I'm willing to trying"

Both of them smiled.

Gwi-Nam pulled him into a hug and gave a light kiss on his lips.

Suhyeok also hugged him feom behind, giving a kiss on his lips too"

"So....we boyfriends?", Cheongsan asked both of them just to clarify.

Both of them nodded.

" ugh, lemme go, I'm sandwiched between you two, let go! It's hot around here", Cheongsan complained.

Suhyeok chuckled.

Gwi-Nam gave a little smirk and let him go.

.
.

.

"Hold on I've a clarification to make!", Gwi-Nam said.

" say",both of them looked at him.

"I ain't a bottom", Gwi-Nam said.

" me too....I'm a hardcore top!", Suhyeok raised his hands...

Both Gwi-Nam and Suhyeok stared at him.

Cheongsan blushed like a tomato, "............well, I-I don’t have a problem bottoming"

"I knew it!  You are power bottom Cheongsan", Gwi-Nam smirked.

" Aa...I think he's a submissive bottom", Suhyeok Grinned.

"Hell no, power bottom"

"Submissive bottom"

"Nah, I can imagine him riding on of me rough and hard", Gwi-Nam said seriously.

" What....I can see him being a softie and sub, underneath me whining amd pleading for more", Suhyeok sounded serious too.

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU! PERVERTS!!!  KEEP YOUR FANTASIES TO YOURSELF", Cheongsan blushed furiously and walked away from them.