Chapter-6: Motivation speech.

3rd POV

"I am sure you know why I have summoned you all here," Kenta asked all the angels and seraphs. Except Gabriel is still in the hangover.

"I think you are talking about upcoming events and changes you will do, father " Miachel said in a respectful tone.

"Precisely. I have decided to change some of my teachings. " Kenta told them

"Why, father. Your teachings are absolutely divine and we must follow them in order to stray away from our path " Raphel

"SILENCE. LET ME SPEAK" Kenta said silencing them. They aren't letting him complete sentences.

"This is not a debate, let me complete it before you ask questions. " Kenta told them

"As I am saying. The purification method for angels when they engage in intercourse is too complex and hard. It increases the rate of angels being unable to resist their urges and falling unintentionally. I am sure this is the same thing that happened to your brother, Azazel " Kenta declared

"But father. Azazel is a pervert and he is meant to be fallen. "Uriel said to Kenta loathing Azazel

"That's not the truth, Azazel has submitted to the lust as he is not able to practice his desire with anyone. " Kenta said with a sweat drop.

"Maybe, Azazel might be not the correct example. But there is a chance that some of the angels are struggling with the need for a partner in their lives. Think about it, many of the angels want to have a family, someone who could pass their bloodline too. " Kenta again reconstructed his words. Maybe they are sensitive to Azazel being a fallen person.

"I don't feel any need to implement this, father. Just because of our wishes, we don't want to go against your teachings. " The angels said with hesitation.

The angels aren't prepared to follow the new rules. They are afraid they might submit themselves to lust and follow their own desires leaving all the valuable and divine teachings of their father. The main reason for them to reject the idea of child-bearing is simple.

They don't want to become like devils, which many angels absolutely loathe and even hate the idea of becoming like them. It is the irrational thought of angels that made them reject their father's plea.

" It's for preserving angle's race of angels. I can't create a pure angel with powers every time. I don't want my children to go extinct. " Kenta declared.

It is tough to convince angels who are rigid. But Kenta is more closed-minded than them.

"I understand father. We will implement this law. " Michael said, speaking for everyone.

Everyone nodded. In the end, they trusted their father's words despite the fear of betraying their father like Lucifer.

"There is another thing I want to talk about. I have decided that from now onwards we shouldn't spare devils and our enemies."

"Father, but if we use the same methods and be merciless to them, then we won't be better than them, " Miachel said, trying his best not to be rude.

Michael is too kind-hearted and he is against the idea of being ruthless to enemies. Even with devils, he wanted them to have a second chance of living. But he didn't know how they had betrayed their father, their own creator.

"Father, our brothers are evil and have strayed from the path. But in the end, they are our own kin" Uriel said. Uriel said confusedly. Uriel is competitive but he didn't want to kill his own brothers and sisters like that. In the end, devils are just against their father's beliefs. He thought that their father had loved everyone equally.

"Children listen carefully to my words and judge them once you have realized the truth. " Kenta told them

"First of all Devils 'were' one of us. But they have betrayed our kind and have left us without any concern and pity. People like that won't think twice to kill us when we enter a war. " Kenta said with a serious face.

"I had a vision yesterday, and it showed the end of my existence in the great war. " Kenta said to the angels.

The angels are nearly shocked and they are so panicked and heartbroken to hear the possibility of their father's death. Even the possibility of their father's demise has broken billions of angel's hearts. All the angels don't know what to answer.

"The attempt on my life has left me heartbroken and dejected. I couldn't believe the devils killing their own brothers and sisters mercilessly. They will not hesitate to spare our children and they will convert us into themselves if we aren't ruthless and cruel to them. "

"My children shouldn't suffer straying from the path anymore. So we take control over them and set rules and regulations for them. Whoever follows them will live, others will perish from this world. May they change their souls in their next life " Kenta said, successfully making an impact on angels.

"Yeah. I knew those devils were snakes. To even think of attempting patricide. Unthinkable " Raphel declared.

"Heartbroken. But as you said, father. It must be done this way. I don't want our brothers and sisters to lose against the devils. " Uriel said

All of the angels agreed and successfully accepted to follow the new rules.

"Everyone. One more thing to add is that there is a great war upcoming in the future. So be prepared for a battle beforehand. "

"I suggest everyone start our training sessions. Even a little bit of improvement will improve our odds of survival. So I want to reduce as many casualties as possible, so even little hard work will increase the advantage of the chance of us going unscathed. " Kenta told them

"The weak will supply and will do the organization of the weaponry and they will do the support role to the people who are more capable in war. I want more people to join in the war as much as possible. One hard war is all you have to overcome to get peace. I want everyone else to join in the war no matter who they are. As it represents all the angels "

The angels don't have disabled angels. And even elders can take a support role and help the soldiers in the war. Kenta made sure that everyone participated in the war equally. Unlike humans who don't get the fact that their women and children will be taken advantage of if they die in the war. Kenta Kiyoshi is a ruthless dictator who will stop at nothing to achieve what he wants.

No matter if it's an ecchi world or fanservice. It's just a worldbuilding world to him.

All the angels finally agreed to the plan after a long debate.

"I love democracy, " Kenta muttered.

A/n: I know you do, Kenta.

He didn't expect angels to resist his words and not blindly follow his word. It made him like the angels more as the angels weren't some mindless creatures, they have the ability to think some for themselves while following his father's teachings.

Kenta will be careful that an angel will remain as loyal as possible. Even if they didn't, he could recreate and reform his new army from scratch. He made sure to appeal and have influence over as many people as possible. He wanted to prepare some backup plans in case some variables aren't in his favor.

Kenta's next program and the event is his training program. And after that, he had planned to gather as many allies as possible using diplomatic methods. Kenta left clearly planning for his diabolic ambitions. He didn't feel satisfied yet.