Chapter-58: Locker room lewdness(R-18)

3rd POV

At kuoh the the perverted duo is on their usual schedule to peep on the girls.

"Damn those girls have good boobs " Guy1 said.

"HELL YEAH! " Guy 2 responded.

"What's happening " Kenta interjected. Kenta passed through nearby and stopped to see what's happening.

"S-Sensei.....It's not l-like we are peeking or anything " Guy 1 said.

"Y-Yeah we are observing the s-scenario Kiyoshi-sensei " Guy 2 said

Kenta understood what they are doing...He sighed.

"Amateurs! Let me show how observing the scenario should be done " Kenta said.

"You aren't gonna scold us Sensei " Guy 1 said.

"I thought maybe you are against it " Guy 2 said.

"Pervasion, isn't that much of a crime.....We have Rapists, serial killers and genoicidal freaks.....In the end being a pervert is a last thing that is considered an evil " Kenta said while opening the door to the girl's changing room and entered it.

"SENSEI NOOOO! The girls are crazy! they are going to murder you alive " Guy 1 said.

"I can't watch my favourite sensei getting hurt....In the end he is the only teacher he understands our desires....And I can't see him getting tarnished " Guy 2 closed his eyes.

What followed after is something those guys couldn't believe

"Oh! Kiyoshi sensei have you came to ravish us~ KYAAAH " A girl said.

"Watch at me! Kiyoshi sensei~ Hey hey~ " Another girl said grabbing attention.

"Hmm! It appears your breasts are grown up well-ripped " Kenta said grabbing Katse's breasts and groping them together. Katse's breasts jiggled all way from his touch.

"AAaaah~ Thank you Kiyoshi-sama " Katse submitted to him

<Meanwhile>

"I can't watch this horror anymore...I am so jealous that this situation feels like an NTR.....I will go home and read some netori novels....That's the cure for eyes and mind today " Boy 1 said.

"Boy...I am dead jealous....How does Kiyoshi sensei have the privilege to enter the women's changing room and touch those breasts....I want to do it you know.....It's not going to happen to me anyway....I will leave now " Boy 2 ran away crying full of jealousy.

<Back to the science >

"You legs are as fine as always " Kenta said as he ran his fingers at Murayama's thighs.

"Careful Sensei~ You might make me pregnant~ " Murayama teased him.

"Sensei devour me " Girl 1 said.

"Sensei touch my boobs " Girl 2 said.

"Sensei take my virginity " Girl 3 squealed.

"Kiyoshi sensei is so cool and handsome " Girl 4 said.

"Am I the only normal person who thinks that Kiyoshi sensei has invaded our privacy....And we are like 'okay' with it....Honestly I don't get it " Girl 5 said.

"It's okay Kiyoshi sensei isn't like other guys " Girl 1 said.

"I wanted it that way...I want Kiyoshi sensei to violate my regulations " Girl 2 said.

"I am getting an organism just from Kiyoshi sensei's cold stare alone " Girl 3 said.

"Now line up and remove all of your clothes except your underwear," Kenta said.

All of the girls removed their clothes and bent in front of Kenta...Kenta saw some good pairs of breasts and butts hanging in front of him.

Without wasting any time Kenta smacked all of their butts repeatably in a punishing fashion. All of the girls moaned by the pain.

"Hit me harder Daddy! " Girl 1 said.

"I can't hold it anymore~ AAh~ " Girl 2 delightfully moaned.

"This is what means to be submitting to a true man " Girl 3 moaned.

"Why I am enjoying being slapped....Am I a machochist? " Girl 4 wondered her existence

"Aaah~ It hurts....But somehow I feel happy. I don't dislike how he is toying with us....Somehow I want him to completely crush me....AAAAAAH! What I am saying? I am not a pervert " Girl 5 said.

"AAAAAAAH~ Thanks for a million Kiyoshi sensei " Katse said.

"You are welcome to peek us anytime " Murayama said.

Kenta sighed and said "Honestly I am disappointed....I expected you all to defensive and reluctant to me when I invaded this place....If only you are resistant and objected to the welcome.....It would be more fun that way.....Why do you all have to ruin it.......Now it became boring for me....Well let's finish it "

Most of the girls delighted seeing the way Kenta insulted them.

"Insult us " Girl 1 said.

"Break us down completely, " Girl 2 said.

"In this academy, the girls are as worse as boys.....When it comes to pervasion.....Why don't they coexist and help each other...That's something I don't understand...Why do perverts hate other perverts.....It's beyond science.....How hypocritic it is " Kenta said.

Kenta headed to girl 5 and said " Hey you are the girl who said that you didn't like me here right....That's interesting "

Kenta quickly grabbed her and has begun fondling her delightful E cups with his rough hands....." AAh! Don't touch them " Girl 5 objected.

"Relax! You will enjoy it soon....And I am giving you a demonstration why the girls are crazy about me " Kenta said.

"Please be gentle! I am sensitive....I am even scared of injections and tiny buys.....So don't be too rough with me sensei " Girl 5 said giving sweet smile on her eyes.

But that doesn't have effect on Kenta.

Kenta roughly released her bra and has begun cupping her E-cup breasts roughly making out with her....

Kenta has additionally kissed her lips giving her a little fragrance of his masculinity to dominate her insides.

"Those are so fine meat...I enjoyed them....Thanks for the meal....Unnamed girl " Kenta said.

"I am happy you liked them " Girl 5 said cutely

"To be fair I liked younger and innocent girls like you Unnamed Girl....I love it more when the girl denies my advances more....It makes things interesting " Kenta said.

"I no longer gain any joy in taking consent of the girl who likes me...I am way beyond that stage.... " Kenta said.

Kenta POV

That's right In this world I am the king and everyone exist to satisfy my curiosity and my needs....

I will soon find the scroll of truth in temple of ruins and go the other multiverses and establish my dominance over there....

My final goal is to tame the Mutliverse and control them like a puppet....My goal is to make the events fixed and manipulate according to my convenience....It's complex beyond thoughts.

But I will change the order and I will establish the laws to my taste.....And I will destroy the laws I don't like