ch:1 one more chance

All jaune arc wanted was to be a hero seem like a noble goal right everyone wants to be seen as a hero in some shape or form right well jaune was no diffrent he wanted to become a huntsman to protect prople who couldn't defend themselves. But that plan has officially gone out the fucking window why you ask beacuse jaune didn't get into beacon by legal means he used faked transcripts to get in why would he do this because his oh so loving family thought it was a good idea to train him to become a good house husband than a huntsman yea thats right jaune family wanted him to a proper husband and only trained him to be a huntsman only one time a week ONE!!!! He was lucky to just get that little amount of training but he wasn't going to get much from his family so he got his hands on some fake transcripts he used them to get faw away from his family as possible when he got there he wasn't expecting to be made leader of a team but he rolled with it and over the first few months of school everything seemed to be going well and he was improving but it wasn't fast enough and people started talking if i really deserved to be here. At first jaune didn't let it get to him but he couldn't say the same for his team or team rwby they wanted to know why my skills were so poor didn't i go to a combat school and a bunch of other questions so jaune told them he thought since they were his friends they would be understanding but was the start of everything and that was the start of a one ticket down hill. When he finished they weren't happy in fact they were down right pissed Rudy told me i was no longer her friend and ran out the room crying yang punched me in the face and told me i ever come near ruby she would kill me weiss said that she was right that i don't deserve to be here blake said nothing but the glare she gave it had some much hate that if looks could kill jaune would be dead thousand times over nora said he was no longer there fearless leader ren punched me in the gut said to stay away from nora pyrrha didn't say anything just left and for some reason that hurt jaune more then anything.

After all that went jaune went to the roof to clear his head but it didn't stay peacful for long

Flashback

Jaune heard the door to the roof open up to he looked back to see cardin

Jaune:what do you want cardin

Cardin:just wanted to see how my friend is doing

Jaune:friend yea we are not friends

Cardin then came up and put jaune in a "friendly" headlock

Cardin:of course we're friends and friends know all there friends dark secrets especially yours

Jaune then gave cardin a hard glare

Jaune:what do you want cardin

Cardin:like i said we're friends and friends help eachother from time to time

Jaune knew immediately what was going on blackmail

Jaune:(sighs) fine

Cardin:ok now be a good friend and do my homework

After that cardin left jaune just there trying to force his anger down

Flashback end

So for the next 2 weeks jaune did what cardin asked of him so far it wasn't nothing to serious but during doctor oblecks class pyrrha made cardin look like a straight up dumbass which he didnt like so during the trip to forever falls cardin had jaune fill up multiple jars with three sap his plan was to throw them at pyrrha and her teamates then unleash a large group of wasp that were addicted to the three sap and cardin wanted jaune to be the one throw the sap but jaune said no and threw it at cardin. Cardin tried to punch jaune but dodge and slugged cardin in the jaw but when his friends were about to attack thats when a ursa major showed up following the smell of three sap it charged towards cardins team and they ran but the ursa caught up to cardin he tried to fight but he was brought down by the ursa and when it went to take it's head off jaune jumped in and sliced it's head off and thats when team rwby and npr showed up only to see that the ursa was already beaten. But they didn't believe it was jaune. Jaune told cardin to leave him and his team alone but cardin didnt seem to be grateful that he got saved no the very next day he told everyone about jaunes faked transcripts and all hell broke loose jaune could not catch a break.