15. Flashback

Jin's eyes fixed on the bedsheet, his fingers fiddling with each other.

"I...i was...13 year old when my parents let me stay in my uncle's house...cause they were busy and had to go abroad and they didn't want that to affect my education. So they left me telling me I should stay with my uncle. He was alone, he wasn't married."

His eyes brim with tears as he closed his eyes.

"I was happy cause my uncle was so caring about me, he was buying all toys and gifts for me but....but...i never thought his intentions was so wrong...one day when I was alone on the house...he came to my room...drunken....and then...he "

Jungkook clenched his fist anticipating the next situation. His jaw clenched, he looked away from jin.

Yoongi looked at his friend and then teared up Jin, finally he placed his hands on Jim's shoulder and squeezed it lightly. Jin nodded his head and wiped his tears.

"Seokjin, it's ok if you don't want to share. We won't judge you by your past, you can trust us.'' Yoongi's voice is laced with concern.

"No..no..i want to share...i can't hold it back." Yoonhi nodded his head as he removed his hand and looked at jin.

"Then he slaped me hardly saying I was the reason dad starts to ignore him and he want to take revenge...then he torn my dress and ....and then he hit me with belt and tortured me untill I got unconscious....when I woke with heavy pain....i saw he was....he...was raping me...i was bleeding but he didn't stopped.....he ....slapped me...he tortured me with tools.....when he got satisfied he walked out of the room without caring me...that was the first time in my life I felt so ashamed and disgusting. I thought it will over but it never happened..it continued ..it continued day to weak..it continued to months...i started to become weak and he threaten me to not tell my parents otherwise he is going to kill me."

Clang.....

Jin and Yoongi turned their heads to see what happened and they were shocked to see, angry jungkook with a death stare and his hand was bleeding.

Jungkook hit the window glass with his bare fist which resulted in his bleeding hand, without any response he left the place.

"Don't worry, he will be ok," Yoongi assured Jin who was looking at the jungkook's disappearing figure with shock.

Yoongi called Jimin and said to take care of jungkook.

"It's ok...Jimin said he is going," Jin nodded his head.

"Do you want to continue? I'm here, I'll listen" Jin nodded his head once again.

"I thought he is only removing his frustration and revenge on me but it turned out false.....then he starts to bring his friends and other people's to me....and they starts to torture me and rape me......i was always exhausted...then i starts to be alone as I wanted to keep my secret...then one day when I came back to home after school i saw my parents and i cried my heart out and told them everything. They cried hugging me, saying a thousand sorrys and saying it all happened because of them. They decided to hand over my uncle to the police but we were not aware that my uncle was with us in the house and we didn't concentrate on the fact that he was not alone....he was with some criminals.....then....then he killed my parents in front of me....and i starts to scream.....after that i was able to escape from that monster.....i went to police station...then I told them everything....they took a immediate action and arrest my uncle and his friends. Then they took me to an orphanage....."

Yoongi pulled Jin into his embrace as he too cried with Jin.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry..you have to go through it..." Suga said, caressing Jin's back.

Jin cried while holding Yoongi's shirt. This is the first time he opened up himself and shared something that was so cruel and unfair that happened in his life.

653;TBC

20-03-2022