29. i love you 😘

After their misunderstanding 2 years back, Eunhoo told him what happened that day and jungkook was so ashamed of himself. Then he tried to reach Jin so that he could ask him sorry but he was too late because Jin got selected in that competition and flied to USA for his internship.

But Jin never failed to listen jungkook's song when the latter debut as a idol.

Jin always attend jungkook's concert.

Jungkook never knew these things not even now....

He never knew Jin is his biggest fan and maybe he will never know.....

Beep....beep

Jungkook horn sound made Jin to stop his thoughts. Jin shook his head and quickly wiped his tears.

Soon they reached Yoongi's house.

"Jin we are here" jungkook said softly opening the car door and letting out Jin.

Jin didn't say anything as he made his way towards the house. Since they are late no one was in the house.

Jimin called and said Jin, come to the party directly with jungkook. Jin just said hummed and hang up the call.

Jungkook after taking his luggage bag follows Jin to the house.

"That one is yours" Jin said without looking at jungkook, showing the room beside his.

Then they both got ready and drives to the party.

"Oh my god jungkook-ahhhhhh" tae , hobi and jimin screamed the moment they saw jungkook.

They were so happy to meet his friend after these years.

"You brat, stupid" jimin punched jungkook on his stomach and scold him with a pout.

Jungkook laughes and pulled him into a tight hug.

"I'm really sorry guys, I'm sorry...please forgive me" he said as he squeezed all of them into a tight hug. He saw yoongi and smiled at him warmly.

They were not that much close back then but yoongi is the main part in his life who made him to realise his mistake.

Then he laughed and talked with his friends, then Tae and hobi excused them selves to meet others and meanwhile yoonmin couple took their leave spend some lonely time.

Jungkook looked the whole party searching for Jin and finally he saw him  near the bench looking at the pool blankly.

Soon the music starts and all the couples starts to move their body in sync.

Jungkook ran to Jin when he saw jin was leaving the place as the crowd became too much...as all are dancing with their partners.

He turned ready to go but jungkook was fast enough to catch the latters forearm.

Jin stopped in midway and he gasped, actually Jin saw jungkook was coming towards that is the main reason he was leaving the place but jungkook made it on time.

Jin closed his eyes as he felt that firm yet soft grip on his forearm. He could feel his heart beat in his ear drums and his stomach tightening.

Soon his body engulfed in a warm hug.

The time stopped as he could only feel jungkook...no one else on his surroundings...

........

Jungkook was hesitant to take a next step but he made up his mind.

He is going to make everything right, he is not going to mess up this time.

With a lot of courage jungkook grips Jin's arm to stop him from going.

Jungkook took a deep breath and took a step forward, still Jin's back is facing him.

He is relive that atleast Jin is not pushing him but still he is not confident that Jin will forgive him either.

Slowly his hands circled around Jin's body pulling the other into a warm hug. His face pressing Jin's shoulder, nose nuzzling into Jin's neck taking his scent....his hold get little tighter as he felt that completeness after two years.

Jungkook felt like he is holding his whole world in his arms, his chest tighten, his Adam apple moves up and down as he tried to hold back his tears....and finally his tears slipped his eyes.....his lips pressed on Jin's pale neck softly.

".....I'm sorry...." He whispered, his voice low.

On the other side Jin felt thousands butterflies in his stomach, it was so smooth and he is melting in this warmness.......like he was waiting for this moment from long time.......

He bit his inner cheek to control his tears and the lump forming in his throat.

"...I'm sorry Jin.. really I am ...i know I did wrong but please can you forgive me....i don't think I can leave without you Jin...i need you ..i want you...i love you Jin...i love you"

Jin's eyes shot open as he turned in jungkook's arm, he is not going believe what just happened now.

Jungkook proposed him...like seriously the fuck the great jeon jungkook proposed him.

Jungkook taken back by the sudden movement but he composed himself and holds Jin's hands in his.

His eyes met with Jin's whose eyes was stretched widely.

"I loved you from the day one when we met in our school and i loved you even more when we met once again in the college and.....i was about propose you but my stupid action made us apart....I'm truly sorry Jin...i know I hurt you deeply which made us suffer these two years.... please give me one chance to prove myself....i love you jin..i love you"

Jungkook pressed his lips on Jin's forehead who closes eyes as he felt warmness blooming in his heart.

Jin grips jungkook's hand and jungkook kissed his temple few more times.

"I love you jin...i love you" he can't get enough of saying love yous.....

They are in their own world, they couldn't hear any sound from the speaker or any sound from the people surrounding them....

962;TBC

2022-04-16

Will Jin accept jungkook??