Chapter 69- Going Home/Panic

((EDITED 12/16/22))

Henry POV

-
-
I walked inside the studio and smiled at everyone. "Okay guys! It's time to go home!" I said. Bendy jumped up and ran towards me. Alice walked over to me after waking up, Boris. "Okay...you three toons are going with, Inky...Lacie! Bertrum! You guys are with me!" I said, walking out. Lacie and Bertrum following behind.

I opened the side door and passenger seat. "One of you in the back, one of you in the front." I said. Lacie nodded and jumped into the backseat, Bertrum into the front seat.

I sighed and started the car after climbing into my seat and shutting my door.

-
3 hours into the drive (1 hour left of the drive)
-
-

I jumped as my phone started ringing. I looked at it to see it was...Tom? 'Oh this can't be good...he never calls me!'

Everyone but me was asleep. Inky was already at home, but who knows what's going down between everyone. Sammy is in a bad mood, and I know him, he can get violent. That is the only reason I decided on going.

I hesitantly answered the phone, putting it on speaker as I payed attention to the road. "Hello?" I said.

-
Phone call- T- Tom, A-Allison, S-Sammy, SC- Susie Campbell, others as well!
-

T- "Henry! Something bad is going on!"

H- "Like what? Is Inky there?"

T- "Yes! They are helping!"

H- "Okay...now tell me calmly...what the hell is going on?"

T- "I...Uhm...how do I put this in a calm way...?"

A- "Ugh! Give me the phone!"

H- "..."

A- "Henry! Inky brought two new toons back, it's not bad but...there has been an attack."

H- "Who attacked?"

A- "Well...let me just tell you the whole story..."

H- "Make it quick."

A- "Okay...well Inky as usual came through the wall 3 hours ago with the new toons...Sammy is still in a bad mood and we locked him up in the room to avoid violence..."

H- "Uh Huh...Get to the point."

A- "Let's just say...uhm...Sammy kinda went into his insane ink form...not the one you have seen, another one...He attacked Bendy and tied attacking Boris, but Alice shined her wing in the way and got injured as well..."

H- "Oh god...okay...well I'm 30 minutes away! What's going on right now?"

A- "I- I'm putting you on speaker...."

H- "OKay..."

*growling and the sound of something being thrown*

I- "SAMMY! I SWEAR! SNAP THE HELL OUT OF IT!?"

I felt my heart sink as I heard the sound of someone being stabbed. 'Why? Ever since I went back to that studio...everything has been a mess...'

SC- "Henry! Hurry up! Sammy is not himself without his instruments...he's going to get himself killed!"

H- "I know...I'm trying...where's Norman in all of this?"

A- "He's unable to help, his projector form is in critical condition from Joey...and he has broken limbs...trust me...he's tried already..."

H- "Okay...Inky...pin him down...just don't kill him...I don't know if he can be revived again..."

I- "I AM TRYING! BUT HE IS STRONG AS HELL!"

H- "okay...uhm...I am 15 minutes away...keep him under control until I get there...I'll use my golden ink to calm him..."

S- "AHA! YOU REALLY THINK YOUR INK HAS AFFECT ON ME!?"

H- "No...but I guess I could break your instruments...I don't know if we have space in the house anyways..."

S- "You wouldn't dare..."

H- "I would indeed! Now stop trying to kill people in your little tantrum and wait for me to get there!"

S- "No! INKY IS A FILTHY-"

I- "LANGUAGE! bendy is here..." *growling*

H- "okay guys...I'm almost there...hang in there..."