Part 1 BestFriends

Hello Everybody!! This story is a General patronage story so everyone can read!

Any following mistakes of grammars,spellings,and punctuations will be corrected by me.

Please no  copying,imitating or something that would be similar to my originated story.

Other Fan Fictions

A Day with you (completed)

Being Bullied in school (completed)

Time to let go (completed)

MEYHA'S P.O.V(Edited)

Hi Im Meyha Fords, Iam a Half asian and a half american.

Just like my Boy Bestfriend Ryan Higa.

I was 7 when my Papa left me,But I'm lucky Because I met Ryan Higa!
He's a cute,smart,talented and innocent guy I've ever met.
He replaced my sadness into happiness.I love the way he is and He's my crush ever since highschool,I guess. We even play basketball like everyday when we're just little,Basketball is my passion! I dont like dresses Because ever since my mom died, I never wore any of them.

When we we're 15 years old,
We started a YouTube channel NIGAHIGA and next is the Higa TV.
Which is popular in the whole world.
He has 18,000,000 million subscribers recently!. We celebrate achievements in bars or by himself hunting chick babes. Ryan is a playboy type he plays with girls and easily falls inlove,like literally 24 ex girlfriends.

Now I am 24 years old and he is 25 years old,Still memories stays.

Ofcourse we were not the only ones!
We also have Sean Fujiyoshi,Will Shayhan,Derrick Leong,Greg Saniatan,Mary Erika Rance,and Daina Benzon.
Or Mostly known as the RHPC.

We shared a lot of memories together.

RYAN'S P.O.V

Meyha is my bestfriend since we were 7. She's a boyish,Smart,and a lovely person.

She have been on my side since I started to be a YouTuber.

We studied at the same university together and We live at a dorm,Ofcourse different rooms, When we were just studying.

When Vacations,Her Grandma goes here at America and hangout with us.

We love to Swim at beaches and play basketball. Meyha is really ugly and a foolish one,that's why she's "No Boyfriend since Birth".

I know its sounds mean,but that's how I know her.Of course that's why I love her as my bestfriend. She always help me to get a lot of girls. Haha. Its my thing. I do a lot of stalking on her accounts, and show her pics to my recent girlfriends so they will break up with me and I'll find new girl.
Fun isn't it?, Well I guess that's how my life will be.