Part 22 Happy

MEYHA'S P.O.V

Wow,I'm still kinda shocked that Erika and Derek are having a baby. I wish I could have one too.

After that day...

Early in the morning I made some pancakes,Hot choco,and some Sandwich. After that I headed to our room and woke my boyfriend up.

"Ryan,Wake up! I made breakfast" I gently shaked him.

And He woke up and kiss my cheeks.

"Good Morning baby!Is Erika and Derek awake?"He asked.

"I was about to wake them,But I headed here first."I said.

"Okay,I'll wake them up" He said.

RYAN'S P.O.V

I'm heading to the guest room and was about to wake them but they're already awake.

"Guys,Meyha made some Breaksfast!" I said.

ERIKA'S P.O.V

Its funny to think but its so awsome. Rhpc decided to Let us live in Ryan's house for a while to keep my baby safe.

They said that they want to be there when my baby will come out and they want to take care of me.
It's very unusual to have friends like this,Friends that are very supportive and helpful,Friends that are there whenever you need them and Friends that build a strong hence beside you.

Later on...
Ryan called us to eat some breakfast.

While were eating I saw a lot of food at the table and its like I wanna eat em all. I dont know is it me?or the baby?. Wow I'm enjoying this! Bone appetite!

"Erika?you okay?"Meyha asked.

"Yuh,I think I'm gonna throw up."I feel dizzy,I've never felt this way before but I know that this is part if being a mom.

"Babe,Just take some rest for a while,Okay?"Derrick lead me to the couch.

"Uhm,When will Daina come here?" I asked.

"8:00 why?"Derrick said

"She said that she bought some vitamins." I said.

"Ooo,Okay yeah"Derrick said.
I don't where this will go,But I'm ready for it,I'm sure.
TO BE CONTINUED...

HEY!ITS MY BIRTHDAY LAST SATURDAY SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES AND THIS PART IS KINDA SHITTY FOR ME HAHA.