Chapter 36

The day that Kai and Snow feared was here, they slowly made there way to the hospital. Last night they decided to go through with there plan no matter how much pain it would cause them when she doesn't wake up, they'll at least be at peace knowing that she was at peace.

They slowly made there way up to the fourth floor then to her room, they didn't knock but walked right in to see all her friends there.

"Why did you guys want us here?" Naruto asked

Snow looked at Kai

"Where taking her off the machine" Kai told them

"What no you can't do that!" They all shouted

"We already came up with the decision" Snow told them

"When did you decide this" Tenten asked her eyes clearly showing she was hurt

"Three months ago" Snow told her

"You can't do that your giving up on her" Naruto yelled

"Where not giving up on her Naruto, she's been fighting for five long months. Her body is weak and she has gotten skinnier as time went on and her hands have gotten colder day by day and now there's no warmth left in them, she'll either wake up or she won't and her body will fail her within twenty minutes and then she'll be at peace, we don't want her to suffer like this so if she wakes up then that's great but if she doesn't then at least she'll be at peace" Kai told him trying not to yell

"You can't wait at least another week?" Sakura asked

"We waited five months Sakura and nothing has changed and there still no sign nor guarantee that she'll wake up anyway" Snow told her hoping her voice won't betray her

"But do you waited five months then you can surly wait one more" Sakura argued

"Sakura this is what we decided to do, it hurts us more then it you because we've known her since she was a little girl. We promised her that if this where to happen we give her sometime for her body to heal and if she didn't wake up within the fourth month then we would take her off the machine we gave her an extra month and nothing has changed so we are honoring the promise we made her so if you don't like or decision then you can leave" Snow told her as the tears she tried hard to fight back fell

Sakura was taken back, She glanced at the girl who was laying on the bed not moving like she had been for five months. Even if it hurt her like it did the rest she knew she had no say in what they choose since they where right they have known her longer and they have probably talked about what to do if this ever happened.

"Fine" she mumbled

Tsunade walked in and looked at Snow and Kai wanting to make sure this is was they wanted when they nodded she walked over and turned the machine off. When she did Snow hugged Kai and buried her head in his chest finally breaking. Kai stood there hoping she would start breathing and comeback to them, they all stood there for what felt like forever and when she didn't start breathing everyone broke.

Y/n pov

If I get to choose then I choose death

I'm just a burden to all of them, it's better if I just die.

Even with all the amazing memories we have together they have to move on and not be stuck. They'll see me again but not for years to come, they'll soon move on and get there happy endings.

Snow and Kai will lead the clan to greatness they'll restore the clan to what it once was.

I'm sorry that I choose the easy way out, I just can't anymore. I have no more strength left to fight with, I've had hardship after hardship and my life has been nothing but pain a sorrow and I'm tried, I just wanna rest and be at peace.

I know I will hurt you by choosing this by giving up but I hope you'll be able to forgive me and move on with your lives and hopefully accomplish everything you want to.

Naruto I know you'll become hokage one day and I know you'll be the best one, but I'm sorry I can't be there for the day you become hokage and be by your side like I promised to be. I hope you can forgive me.

But is this what I really want to give up my life and leave them all behind and watch over them.

I don't know

I wanna rest but I know that there are so many things that I have yet to accomplish, there's so many things that we talked about and planned to do, but I wanna rest more then ever.

I wanna see them grow and become adults and I wanna be there for them.

But do I wanna continue living my life, my life that's been nothing but pain and sorrow where I loose my loved ones no matter how much I try and fight for them.

If I do see Maiko he would scold me for not living my life like I had promised him to, but I miss him and my friends. I'll be able to see Emma again for the first time in many years but she'll also be mad at me since she also made me promise that no matter what I would live my life.

But they'll understand right, they'll understand that I'm tried and just want to rest for entry and watch over my friends from afar and be able to greet them when there time comes instead of being on the side where I feel nothing but sorrow.

If I think about it there's more reasons to give up my life then to continue.

But then way can't I decide, way is it so hard to just give up. But instead I'm thinking of both the positives and the negatives, do I really wanna give up or is there still a little bit of me that wants to live and keep fighting every day for this life and complete my dreams until my time truly comes when there's nothing in me that's left to continue fighting.

I can feel the part of me that still wants to fight. But I can also feel the part that wants to give up and rest.

I've finally come to my final decision and it's...........

A/n

Ahh another cliff hanger

What do you guys think she's going to decide either life or death.

Till the next up date ~