Chapter 44

"Y/n you have a letter" I heard Snow shout

I groaned and got up from my bed and made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Who's it from Snow?"

"It doesn't say someone just dropped it off
this morning" she told me as she looked at the letter to double check

'That's weird normally a letter would say who it's from'

'Well open it and will find out who it's from'

'I was getting there'

'We'll hurry up your taking forever'

'You don't need to be so pushy'

'Then open the damn letter'

'Jeez I'm getting there calm down'

'I will once you open the letter'

' Okay okay I got it you want me to open the letter'

I walked over to Snow and took the letter from her, I opened it and took out the letter and unfolded it.

I scanned it and my eyes widened

Dear Y/n

You must be wondering who sent you this letter well you'll find out soon enough.....
Now onto the reason I sent you this letter, as you know there a threat going around about a new ten tails being created. To me the fuss and reactions that people had was funny and very amusing. Now the reason why I'm writing this letter to you, is you have two choices we'll really one if you think about it. Either you give up the ten tails sealed inside you willingly or I come and take it from you and finish what the thrid hokage started and finish killing off your clan. Those are your two choices, you have a week to decide before I come to the leaf with my ten tails and destroy your home and kill your people.

Think carefully my dear.

Obito

I froze after I finished reading the letter, a million thoughts running through my mind.

Either I give him the ten tails and die or don't and he comes and takes it from me and killed the rest of the clan and destroy's the leaf.

"What did the letter say?" Snow asked

I tried to speak but nothing came out, Snow took the letter from my hand and read it.

"We have to call an emergency meeting with the elders and tell Kai" Snow told me

"No this is a matter for me" I told her

"Y/n you don't have to do everything by yourself, please let me and Kai help you this time" Snow told me

I thought for a minute

"Alright" I spoke softly

"I'll go get Kai from his room" she said as she ran off

I sat down at the table and looked at the letter again, I heard someone running down the stairs. When I looked up I saw Kai running in with worry, he grabbed the letter and read it.

"I swear when I get my hands on him" Kai mumbled

Snow entered the room and sat down across from me Kai joining her side.

"Alright so what do we do?" She asked

"What do you mean what do we have Snow we know what he wants" I told her