velvet.

involving ; dominant, gender neutral reader, submissive top, keeho ( p1harmony. ) & submissive, taeyang ( theo, p1harmony. )

containing ; vocal dominant, bondage ( rope. ), brat taming ( sort of. ), neglection play, degradation, puppy play ( ? ) crying, use of toys ( gag ball. )

note ; my partner, # proddhobi, who happens to stan p1harmony, had requested this ─ you think i'd say no to them? think again. 🤠

it's all a blur, all in my mind is you
you, you & only you. ❞

he wasn't sure what had been the reason to the sudden blurring of his surroundings, just knowing his body had been tugged by the hands of feverish pleasure ─ a sensitive prickling at his skin, awaken a cold yet heated shudder along his body ; he had trembled within a muck of sweat, the spherules had formed at the corners of his sculpted body.

by the ends of his prominent jaw outline ; by the roots of his dyed strands of blue ; his broad back moving harshly against the fabrics of pearl white sheets ─ the motion made by eager, pleasuring movements as well as his weak attempts of halting such overwhelming feeling.

his once rose lip padding morphed to a raw candy as he had roughly sunken his teeth into the vulnerable flesh.

it had been a pathetic bid to hush himself of his blissed cries ─ cream skinned thighs twitching against the body that weighs above his pelvis ; bony fingers, jerking within an attempt to grasp hold of any surface ─ the sensitive veil that falls upon him had a coil to twist and turn violently within the pit of his abdomen.

hips motioned forward, side to side, wanting the sensation to decrease in some degree ; body too sensitive to comprehend the given bliss.

slow ─ sl-slow down, puh-please ─ i-i can't ─ ” the sudden eruption of a responsive whine had feld his vulnerable lips, throat slowing drying after much struggles to strain himself of utter a singular sound ─ trying to conceal with a harsh cycle of inhales and exhales.
your thighs had halted their harsh manoeuvres as, past your own ecstacy, you had made sense of the horase plead.

h-hm? what's the matter, pup? is it too much for you?” your voice had came out in a rather gravelly manner.
before the male beneath you had been able to thread out a proper sentence structure, there had been a muffled keen that resounded throughout the dimly lit space ─ you had known whom the frustrated cry had belonged to.

though, you had not motioned a single muscle for your attention to be given to the frustrated and, most likely, desperate other within the scene ─

“answer me when i'm talking to you.” the male beneath you had felt a shudder dance along the expanse of his warm and flushed skin ; your voice had been laced within authority and a stern rasp.

“jus' ─ i'm jus' a-a bit sensitive .. ” a low tone whimper trembled out his lip ; you had found endearment within your lover, to hear his natural calm tone of voice break to one of desperation ─ but most importantly, to see the flushed beauty you've made out of the man, placed a sugary smile upon the ends of your lips ; too sweet, it had almost seemed to be mocking.

“oh? my little puppy's sensitive?” teasing, it had been damn near humiliating to hear such drenching your voice ─ but he couldn't hear less of such, for at this point of time, all that had been circulating within his mindset had been you and your warmth embracing him within a pleasuring heat.