you're my guilty pleasure.

involving ; dominant, female reader & submissive, hoseok.

containing ; sadistic & masochistic actions ( bruises, tears, etc. ), slave & master play, degradation, puppy & sir play, boy!pussy, begging, hickeys, oral ( male receiving. )

cut, cut, cut me up & fuck, fuck, fuck me up. ❞

every cell littered within his body felt every singular heat wave of a starry pleasure that was inflicted unto him ─ senses seemingly in a blur, all that could be circulating through the male's mindset had been the thought of serving, pleasing ─ the damn near burning need to have harsh movements collading against his tender flesh.

to be laid upon the darkening scene as nothing but an object ; any rational thought had dissolved to nothingness ─ “wanna be used, wanna be nothing but your pathetic little toy, please. puppy will do anything, sir ─ ”

no touch lingered against his skin, such a throbbing emptiness had awoken spherules within doll irises ; fingers, ever so dainty, pathetically grasping by the textiles that dress your toned thighs ─ vulnerable lip padding colored to a irritated shade of candy red.

glistening the flesh had been the saliva that seeps from the ravenette's mouth ; your [ e;c ] orbs hadn't shifted to display any emotion as you peer upon the male that obediently rests atop the bruising skin of his knees ─ though, the said male didn't seem to be able to comprehend such a sensation.

“sir please, puppy been good. puppy been so so good for you ─ feel so wet, sir, it hurts ─ ple-please, wanna feel you, please. wanna break, wanna.”

the vulgarity of every uttered word, veiled within a glimmering and thick desperation, had been a touch of gasoline to your ever so burning lust ; nearly feverish of the restrained desires you've forced yourself to contain.

hoseok had craved for you to be merciless, unsympathetic ─ the said male had been delicate, never had you gone to a far extent when engaging intimacy ─ but today had broken such.

however, tenderness whispered into your ear ; when the hand strikes twelve, you'll realise you've kept him in such a state for an exact hour.

a jewelry tainted hand of yours that rests atop the smooth leathered armrest had tightened against its curve. the foresaken sadistic desires had plagued from the corners of your mind, poisoning every tender thought, every want to be delicate with the begging male.
at last, after what seems to be a dragged eternity, you had casted your piercing line of sight by your feet where your submissive lay.

the raw need that dressing his doe monolids ─ you felt a heat pulse within you, as your eyes took the ethereal sculpture of your submissive, diamonds seeped from the corners of his eyes ; your creased palm fell to take a delicate hold upon hoseok's flesh.

a reaction given to you almost immediately ─ the contact of your hand against his skin had felt bliss upon its own, the touch giving the breath of life to what he had been deprived of ; touch.

“my pathetic little puppy, begging for what they want. well mannered, aren't you.”

an eager bobbing of hoseok's head was felt against your hand ; “trained me to be your g-good little whore, sir. all-all yours.”

you only gave a pleasant hum as a response ; it hadn't been a white lie ─ what hoseok spoke of was the truth.
you had taken charge of him, all of him ; had taught him, had introduced him to the addictive pleasure he craves for now, and how to achieve such privilege.