𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒕

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒕:𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔:𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆:𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒈

╔═══*. .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·. *═══╗

You wondered for a moment about your behaviour.Your mother telling you that jokers
dont get laughs they get laughs at them.

Im so lost and confuses at this point i never got what it meant. You peered out onto your window thinking about what you could do.
An ignorant girlfriend who left you for 4 months yet you forgave her and still dated for long with her less appearances.

Your freedom restricted from your own mother who has no intention off being one. All you could do is hold in your anguish. Listen to their pains and when you said one word.

"Mum im afraid off..People i hate how they stare at me.." Your mumbles cut through the silence off your cries at the wedding

"Your not afraid your just Sad because your FAT." Her stressed eyes peered at you.

Maybe she was right,Maybe it was my fault..
Making friends sure was tough but..I got some finally when I grew up However when i go out or walk with them smiling more happy,loud..
Why is she angry..Why does she stare at me like im the biggest mistake on the universe.

Why.
"Your crossing a limit to where you can socialize you cormforting others is a sign that their parents failed you..." You have failed me.
"This means that whenever your stressed im here for you." No your not. "..Dont you see you loving others make you leave us look at your home what you can do instead off bumbing around you disgusting elephant."

Oh...So I guess I was incorrect, I was wrong again, I should've listened.

"If you wasnt alive Id kill myself already!"
fuck fuck. Shes gonna die all because I said two words fucking idiot.

"..You didnt pray?..You Stupid bitch. Go fucking read that before you get hit so much till a point you cant move."
Im not lying..I did pray..

"I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING PRAY." Her eyes dialaited as she slapped and pushed you down
Stepping on you to a point your stomach felt like it ripped apart. I cant die. I cant i cant. I cant yet they still belived right?

"Do you fake your mental illnesses you sound like a joker when you tell me about it." pills. They helped out
"Nope not really i never fake whatever i say truly"

"Liar." They waked on bidding you farewell till you stopped talking again. Why.

You stood still in your bed watching the roof as your lover stroked your head, Your pillow.. Your only cormfort. And a teddy from the only person who cared.

Until he chased you followed you in a school made fun off you and left you broken alone when you needed him the most.

The only thing sweet in such a bitter life...Was sweets. You overate after getting called names and everyone confused why you left yourself in such a state first blamming your mother then you for your actions.

They dont really know anything until they look behind coloured lenses do they?

...You left the window. Onto the roof staring down. Its only 3 floors high enough to break something for happy attention right. You need something someone Just hear me.

As your hair fell around. So did the crumbling empty world. No thrill no joy.

The only form off escapism the internet even they never heeded your call to.

"This world Is one off a kind...But thoose who cant use it,Arent there for the fun off it,Their there because their lost."