" right by your side,forever "

nothing much to say but enjoy  !!

it was a calm sunday night, a boy and a girl named Blake and Dawn sat on a hill watching the stars shine in the sky. Dawn looked over to Blake and softly looked at him. "Hey Blake?" she calmly said, her gaze softening looking at him once more. "Hm? Is something wrong?" He mumbled looking at her back. "Do you think we will be friends forever" she mumbled looking deep into his eyes. He smiled as his gaze became as soft as hers "we may not be best friends forever but, i'll always be right by your side, forever" she smiled as he said, not knowing that the feeling in her stomach was a side effect of falling in love.

The same boy and girl laid down on the bed, Dawn playing with Blake's hair as he rested his head in her lap. The two have been a couple for a year now, and it been the best year of both of their lives. "Blake? you remember when we were younger you said you would always be by my side forever?" he looked up at her and nodded, "yes i do, why hun?" She blush a bit as blake doesn't use pet name often, "well i was just wondering, is that still true?" Blake felt a small smile on his face "of course sunshine it always will be till the day i die" Her face flushed a pink shade but she smiled brightly "I love you, Blake" "I love you too, Dawn"

It was a cold, dark day. The girl head the boy in her arms as she cried out. "BLAKE PLEASE PLEASE HANG ON PLEASE.." she yelled out even more shaking from the cold rain. He softly smiled as he put a hand on her cheek "See i told you, i'll be right by your side till the day i die" his eyes filled with tears as his vision blurred "I love you dawn, more then anyone" he felt his vision go black as the girl cried out, holding the boy tight.

350 words <33