Orphan child

At the playground in Gotham City Orphanage, a 8 year old girl name Y/N was sitting near a tree, and she was holding a plant that she liked as they enjoying them selfs. Then Y/N saw some kids playing with their friends, as she feels sadden at this that she has always been treated this way. Because she is not like the others, she was different because she spends time with plants more than people. But she was trying her best, and all she wanted was a friend or some person to understand how she feels. Then the bell ring that it's time to come inside. So Y/N gets up, and sweeps the dirt off her white sundress while holding her plant.

Y/N: "Come on, Leafa. It's time to come back inside."

She said as Y/N and Leafa went back inside. Later at lunch time she was eaten her lunch, and the other kids we're not sitting with her. So she sigh at this as the bell ring that lunch is over. So she puts her lunch away, and starts walking in the hallway. Then some girl with brown hair, light skin, pink sweatshirt, white T-shirt, blue pants, and some pink shoes was coming over, and Y/N know who she is, and Y/N is not happy.

???: "Well, well, well. If it isn't plant girl."

Y/N rolled her eyes in anonymous.

Y/N: "How many times not to call me that, Tammy."

Tammy: "Whatever you say plant girl."

She said as she cornered Y/N to the wall.

Y/N: "Tammy. If you don't leave me alone there's going to be trouble."

Tammy: (scoff) Yeah, right."

Before Tammy could do anything the teacher appeared.

Teacher: "Tammy, please leave her alone or their will be consequences."

The teacher said which cause Y/N to smile as Tammy glared at at her.

Tammy: "You going to get it, you hear me."

She said as she walked away, and saw uses her arm to bump her. Y/N glared at her as she rubbed her arm that it hurt. Later in the middle of the night, Y/N was watching her favorite show with Leafa about 3 teenage girls trapped in another world with bugs, frogs, toads, and newts. Once her show was over she changes the news.

News reporter: "This just in, the two heroes Batman and Robin has stopped the supervillain Poison Ivy, but in the end she has escaped before they can arrest her. Will they ever find her, and we will return shortly."

Y/N was interested in Poison Ivy. She knows that she's a villain, but the reason why because she understands how she feels is that the she cares for the environment just like her. Once that's over she gets tired as she turns of the tv, and starts heading for bed. She puts on her pajamas, and she gets in bed. 

Y/N: "Good night, Leafa. I hope tomorrow will be a good day."

Y/N said to her plant as she falls asleep. As everybody's asleep a person that's still up with a mischievous grin ready to plot something. Next morning Y/N starts to wake up as she yawn then she looks back to her plant, then all of a sudden Leafa was gone.

Y/N: "Leafa?"

She was freaking out as she searches for her plant. She searches everywhere in the orphanage but no signs of Leafa. Then she heard something that's coming from outside, she looks outside the window and gasp to see none other than a Tammy, and hold in her hand was Leafa. So Y/N ran to the playground, and walked up to Tammy.

Y/N: "Give, Leafa back, Tammy!"

Tammy: (laugh) "Make me."

Y/N wishes she could do something like fight back, but she's not strong enough, and the children from the orphanage aren't going to help her. She doesn't know what to do.

Y/N: "Please, Tammy. She is the only friend I have, so please give her back."

She begged as Tammy is going to give her plant back. Y/N starts to smile, but besides giving it to her she smashes it to the ground, and stomps on it. And Y/N was shocked in horror.

Y/N: "Nnnoooo!"

Y/N runs to Leafa, and picks her up as Y/N starts to verge in tears, and starts running away by climbing the tree, and jumps over the wall. Once she's outside the wall she starts running to the woods crying. Then a unknown figure was watching as she follows her.