⋆⋅ work?! work?! ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

The members were separated in two groups of four in the cars. Heeseung, Sunoo, Jake and Ni-Ki. Sunghoon, Jungwon, Vi and Jay. But they still shared the same topic as if on telepathy. They were talking about going to work and this is their first day.

"Our first time going to office for work." Jay said, he reached his hand out to grab Vi's who was sitting on the seat right next to him at the back of the car. He started drawing circles in the back of her hands with his fingers.  She didn't bother it, she liked it anyway.

"This feels different." Sunghoon said.

"But even when we go, all that stuff for artists, we just looked at it from afar. I think it'll feel weird to go there ourselves." Jungwon said.

"Well we should get used to it. It is part of what were dreaming of. And we can't back out now after what we've been through. Let's just be great full that we are on the way to debuting now." Vi said. And Sunghoon turned to look at her. "You really have a way with words, don't you?" He smiled, but that smile vanished the moment he saw her hands clasped around Jay's grip.

"Authority! Authority. We weren't authorized. Jay said. Vi was wiggling her hands with Jay's, trying to let go teasingly. "Don't even think about letting go." He was stern and he was glaring at her. She smirked.

Meanwhile on the other Van.

"I'm really looking forward to our first album." said Heeseung. "To see what concept it is." Sunoo said what he was most excited about the album. All the pictures of them taking part in their very first album as idols were running through their minds, making them wanting to think about it more, it was all so dreamy. "What do you think would suit us the most?" Jake asked curiously, concepts filled his head. "There are a lot that i would want to try. But i really want to try a concept that would bring our colors to shine bright. Something that would really suit us." Heeseung said.

"We should think about a concept that Vi would fit too. I mean like, she's the only girl." Thought Sunoo. Jake, Ni-Ki and Heeseung scoffed. "Anything suits her."

"Exactly hyung."

"Did you see her in I-LAND? Don't tell me you didn't."

Back on their car, Jungwon talked about their debut. The ride to BigHit building was filled with curiosity about debuting and the excitement of it. They all felt the same way the other felt. It felt surreal yet they didn't want to wake up if it was a dream.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Incorrect quotes:

Incorrect quotes:

Sunoo: *throwing glitter* GLITTER BOMBS

Vi: do you just casually have glitter in you pocket?

Sunoo: it's necessary. Everywhere i go, i have to have glitter on me. I die if i don't.

Jake: *glitter on his face* I think you'll be fine.

Vi: i just want someone to write a romantic poem for me.

Sunghoon: roses are red, violet's are blue...

Vi: ...

Sunghoon: life is short and so are you.

Vi: son of a bit-

Jay: [sneezes]

Vi:

Jay: your not even going to say "bless you"?

Vi: I'm sitting here with you. You've been clearly blessed.