8

⚠️swear words, drinking alcohol not responsibly, pills⚠️

It was late at night and the blonde was driving the drunken brunette home. When he parked his car at the apartment complex and grabbed the brunette out of the car, throwing him over his shoulder and he walked up the stairs. Luckily the brunette was light.

When he arrived at George apartment he figured George would have his key on him. The blonde put his hand in the brunettes pocket and pulled out a key, and he unlocked the door. He knew George had a roommate but he didn't wanna bother her.

When he closed the door with his foot, the girl on the couch stood up and turned around "Hey-"

"Hi" Clay said.

"Oh god, how much?" Niki asked.

"3 and a half glasses of white wine" Clay said "He quite the dancer."

"Heh tell me about it, how'd you get in?" Niki asked.

"Stole his key from his pocket" Clay showed George's key to Niki.

She took the key from Clay "I'll put that away, you already know where his room is."

Clay nodded and carried George to his room and he closed the door with his foot "George, wake up."

Clay lightly patted on the back of George's upper thigh "George."

"Mmm" George groaned.

"Finally" Clay said he moved the brunette to carry him bridal style "You good?"

"Mhm."

"Okay, that's good" Clay said and he sat him on the floor.

George took a step forward and fell into Clay "Woop!"

George laughed loudly "Okay George, let's just you changed."

George stood up straight and the blonde took off the jacket George was wearing which was originally his. It dropped to the floor.

Clay looked at George "I- um."

The brunette "What scared to see me, shirtless?"

The blonde realized the brunette was so drunk he probably wouldn't remember this anyways, so he not literally ripped off the brunettes shirt letting it fall to the floor. He was shirtless and the blonde couldn't help but take a glimpse.

"I'm gonna grab you a shirt now" Clay said turning around to look into the brunettes dresser.

A minute later he found a dark blue shirt and he helped George put it on, then he found some sweat pants for him to wear "Here's sweat pants, I'm going to turn around now."

The brunette nodded slowly, and the blonde turned around. The brunette "tried" to un button his jeans...

He sighed loudly "I give up, a little help please."

Clay sighed and turned around he grabbed George by the waist band of his jeans to pull him closer. He didn't look, instead he looked off to the side. With one hand he unbuttoned George's jeans and slowly pulled down the zipper.

"There."

"Thank you, now turn around" George said "Don't want you taking little glimpses of my goods, even when I know you do."

Clay turned around "You are very wrong, that's the last thing I would wanna look at."

George took off his pants "Mhm sure."

Clay looked down at his fingers "Okay, turn you can turn back around."

George was in his bedtime clothes, he yawned "I'm tired."

Clay put the jacket on a chair "Lay down then."

George got into bed and someone knocked on the door "Come in."

There was Niki "Hey."

"Hello."

"Jesus I haven't seen him this drunk in years" Niki said.

"Really?" Clay said.

"Yeah, he party's hard though" Niki said "Thanks for taking home and taking care of him."

"No problem, glad I could help."

"Have him take this and drink that, that'll save the headache for tomorrow morning" She gave Clay a glass of water and a plastic bag with a pill in it.

He took to and sat down in front of George "Hey George, sit up."

He sat up "What?"

The blonde opened up the baggie and took the pill and gave it to George "Here."

He put it in his mouth and Clay gave him the water and he chugged it down with the pill "There."

Clay took the glass of water "Thanks Clay."

"Your welcome, now lay back down and get some rest" His hand combed through George's soft brunette locks of hair.

Seconds later he was knocked out "You care for him, don't you?"

"I suppose" Clay gave her a smirk.

"I'm gonna be in my room if you like to stay with him your more than likely to, your welcome anytime" Niki said.

"Thanks Niki, I appreciate it" Clay said.

Niki closed the door behind her then the blonde looked at the sleeping brunette...

"Goodnight George" Clay stood up and walked walked away until something grabbed his hand.

"Can you stay for a bit?"

"Yeah, sure" Clay said as he come back and sat down in the nearest chair by Georges bed.

For now he watched the brunette relax in the bed, slowly drifting to sleep...

10 hours later...

His emerald eyes blinked open, he looked around the room. George was still sleeping and it was bright outside. He checked his watch it was 6AM.

He fell asleep at George's house. He stood up and started to walk out of George's room, once he opened the door he looked behind him for a quick second to see the brunette sleeping. When he left the room he left his jacket there on purpose so he could let George talk to him.

He left the house and he noticed a key under the doormat so he locked the house door so no one one would break in. The blonde put the key  back under the mat and left the place.

———

The blonde was left in charge for a week since Nick had to do something else and he was out of town, so this was gonna be interesting. George wasn't there yet.

So he discussed to everyone what there supposed to be doing for the show, he knew every move because he seen Nick tell them their parts. One he discussed each one of their parts to them and stood out of the middle.

"Everyone ready?" Clay asked.

Everyone nodded and he gave Mark a thumbs up "Hit it."

The music played loudly, and they stared doing their number for the big show. The contortionists spun around in their hoops while everyone else was on ground singing while marching. So far they were doing amazing, they danced happier than ever. You could tell each one of them were meant to be there. Some parts were slightly messed up but Clay didn't notice, it still was amazing. They were amazing but the song wasn't it, it needed to be more alive.

He had a good idea that could change all...

"Everyone stop one second, Mark turn off the music!" Clay yelled.

1125 words :)