✨The Good News✨

Alex's POV
"So guys, what's the good news you wanted to tell me?" "Well Alex I'm glad you asked!" Isabel exclaimed. "Isabel your gonna scared her with your excitement. Calm down. You know how little miss Alexandria is." George said while slinging his arm over mine and Isabel's shoulders. "It's alright. I'm just eager to know what this secret is." "Well, the secret is..... Drum roll please!" Jack said. Emily then pats on her legs continuously. "YOUR OUR NEWEST ADDITION TO THE BAND ALEX!!!" Ellie yelled with enthusiasm. "WHAT?!?! REALLY?! But what would I do?" You can do both singing with Isabel and playing guitar with me and Jack." Adam replied. "Wow. I-I I just don't know what to say that is amazing! Thank you guys! You guys are awesome!" "Anytime Alex we all love you so much!" Emily said while hugging me. Soon we all were in a big group hug. "Ok guys let's tell all our fans about our newest edition to the band!" George exclaimed. And so we all put on all our social media things that I was now in the band.

   Time skip to later that night
"Hey, Alex do you want to stay for dinner?" " No thanks Emily. My brother said he needed me home tonight I guess to check on mom but I'll see you guys later! Baaiiiii!" Bye! Bye! Bye! BAI! See ya! "Bye Alex see you tonight your tree house? 7:00?" Adam asked me. "Yea sounds good see ya then!" I then walked home to go visit my mother in the hospital.

A/N- Sooooo how do y'all like it so far. I think I'm doing a pretty good job. Anyway 284 words.