✨Visiting mom and crying ✨

Photo above is what her bed looks like she doesn't have all the blankets and stuff on it tho.

Alex's POV
"MICHAEL IM HOME!" OKAY! ARE YOU READY TO VISIT MOM? "NO LET ME GO CHANGE INTO SOMETHING MORE COMFORTABLE REAL QUICK!" GOT IT SIS! I then run up the stairs to my room. I throw my bag on my bed and go to my closet. I grab an oversized Star Wars hoodie and some baggy jeans. I then but my hair in two messy buns. I run down stairs to see my brother with my shoes in hand standing by the door. "Thanks bubba." I say as I grab my vans throw them on then grab Michael's hand as we walk to the car. So are you excited to see mom sis? "Yeah I can tell her about everything that's has happened this week! I'm so excited!"

Time skip to when they get to the hospital

Hello Michael Alexander! Are you two here to see your mother? asked the head nurse Laverne.
(If you can name what show these doctors and nurses are from I will follow you because I LOVE this show)
"Yes we are Laverne. How are you today? Has it been good?" Yes it has Alex. How about you? Laverne asked. "Wonderful my day has been the best it can get. Sooooooooooo where's JD is he with a patient or Turk? Oh or annoying Dr. Cox?" Yo Alex Mike go to your mom's room something's up. Janitor greeted us. "Wait, what?!" Both me and Michael said before darting to our mothers hospital room. When we get in there we see four doctors and two nurses and my brother JD in with my mother. My mother's heart rate monitor going crazy. Me and Michael immediately run to JD. Me hugging him as tight as I can. "JD what's wrong with her? What's happening?" Sh-shes crashing sis... Momma's crashing. Michael said with tear falling down his cheeks. "Wh-what? What do you mean is she's gonna be ok right bub?" I ask looking up at JD with tears in my eyes. S-sorry sis... I don't think so. Seconds later we hear a long BEEEEEEEP and Dr.Cox then kicks a table and walks out of the room but before he does that he crouches down to my level touches my shoulder and Michael's shoulder and says "I'm sorry kiddos, JD.... We tried our best to save her." And walked out. People from the morgue come up to get mom and by now Michael had walked out to the bathroom and JD brought me to the room where Carla and Turk were with Izzie. I was full blown sobbing while JD had multiple tears falling and was sniffling. We sat on this couch and cried holding each other. Turk comforting us while Carla sat with Izzie with sadness in her eyes.

Time skip to when JD sent us home because it got late

When we got home Michael didn't say anything and just walked up to his room. I walked up to my room and checked my phone. It said it was 6:50. I then got a texted from Adam.

Adam🎸🐝
You almost ready?
Alex🎤🌻
Yeah just give me a minute to walk down.
Read 6:57

Once I text him I run down the stairs towards the door, yelling to Michael that I'm going to the treehouse. After he yells an okay back I leave and head towards the giant oak tree in the backyard.

      ' ' is when Adam speaks
      " " Is what Alex speaks

I start to climb up the treehouse. Once I get inside I see Adam sitting there with two cookies. I walk up to him and sit down on the wooden stool next to him. He hands me one of the cookies and we talk about the dumbest stuff for about thirty minutes until we sit in silence. Adam suddenly breaks the silence with a question. 'Alex, what's up? You've been acting different all night. What happened?' And so I tell him. "Adam. My mom died..." ' WHAT!? She's dead! How? When? What! Are you okay? How do you feel? Is Michael okay? What about JD? How are they taking it?' "Michaels been in his room since we got back from the hospital. JD looked pretty hurt and I could tell he was trying to stay strong for our sake but we know that he's gonna be worried. He's gotta come home everyday and take care of me since I'm  still a minor and now he's my legal guardian. We all know my dad isn't gonna be much help since he left the picture 16 years ago." 'Alex, come here.' Adam says with his arms outstretched signing that he wanted a hug. After he does that I immediately fall into his embrace. I can feel the tears fall down my cheeks as he rubs my back. 'Your always aloud over if you want to Alex. All of you are. No matter what time of day it is you guys can come over. We love you guys as our family.' "Thank you Adam. We love you guys too." And with that we stay in each other's embrace for a few more moments.

Once we finally let go of each other Adam insists on walking me in so I say fine. He walks up to my back door, opens it, then we walk to the front door where I tell him goodbye and that I'll see him tomorrow.

Then with all that had happened today I walk to my closet and  change into some purple, fluffy pyjama pants with lemons on them and an oversized green day Tshirt. After that I climb into my bed and think about all that's happened today and fall asleep thinking about the memories I had with my mother.

  Bammmmm! Another chapter done. I know I haven't uploaded in a while. Tbh I forgot I wrote this. I hope you guys like it and it's not to confusing. Anyway baiiiiii!
    Words 1014