𝙮/𝙣 𝙡/𝙣

27. 𝘺/𝘯 𝘭/𝘯

KEI TSUKISHIMA POV:

KEI TSUKISHIMA POV:

y/n l/n. where do I start with this girl... well first of all I never expected to become as close as I did with her.

i used to hate her.. but now that's changed. i have a whole new perspective on her.

yes she's still annoying but that just makes me like her even more.

she's full of adventures. she's funny, loving, caring, brave, strong, passionate, observant, crazy, and most of all she's rambunctious.

all of these qualities make me fall more and more for her.

In such a small amount of time she's become one of the people I admire the most in the world.

she's the person I care the most for and I hope to never lose her.

i honestly don't know what I'd be doing in life if I never got to meet her.

she brings out the best in me, she's made me more vulnerable, and she's made me want to take risks.

she showed me what it's like to fall in love. yes I said love

I'm in love with y/n l/n.

i wouldn't dream of having it any other way.

it's going to be her birthday soon and I want to make it the most memorable because she deserves the world.

she's always looking out for others, especially her friends and always puts others before herself so I will do my best to make her the happiest.

I planned a small surprise gathering at my house and I invited all her friends even the ones from nekoma.

Kenma

hey I don't know if you remember but I'm tsukishima, y/n's school friend

ah yeah you're her little boyfriend

we're just friends

uh huh, keep telling yourself that.

anyways how'd you get my number?
and what do you want?

i got it from hinata and I wanted to invite you and y/n's other friends to spend her birthday at my house for a little gathering to surprise her

you're house?

yeah it's *address*

okay yeah I'll be there and I'll tell the rest
of the guys

great thanks

also

yeah?

i may not be the physical type but I can
always make an exception for you if
you ever hurt her 🤗

noted.
liked by Kenma

__

now all that's left is to find a gift that she'd like, which is what I'm going to be doing today.

I've brainstormed ideas of what to get her and nothing has come to mind so far expect that im definitely going to make her strawberry shortcake.

___

"you heading out kei?" my mom asked from the kitchen "yeah I'm going shopping" I replied back "shopping?"

"you remember y/n?" she nods her head "yeah you like her right?" my face felt like it was burning up "I'll take that as a yes" she giggled

"uhh anyways it's her birthday soon and I want to get her a gift" I said "oh how sweet" she said with a smile "I'll drive you"

"seriously?" I asked "yeah I like her so why not" she said "what're you planning on getting her?"

"well I was thinking of getting a necklace with her birthstone and maybe a sketchbook since she was really good at drawing" i said "also maybe two tickets to the carnival and she can take whoever she wants"

"you're hoping she takes you right?" my mom asked and I pushed my glasses off while trying to fight the blush off my face "n-no she'll probably take yachi with her anyways"

"uh huh okay let's get going before it gets dark out" she said and we left the house and got in her car and drove to the nearest jewelry store.

"hi what I can I help you with?" the lady at the front counter asked "I'm looking for a May birthday stone necklace" she smiled and motioned for us to follow her to a different section.

she showed us a whole bunch of different necklaces with the emerald stone and there was one that stood out to me the most.

i pointed at that one and said "can I please get that" I said to the lady and she nodded her head "it's really pretty kei, I'm sure she'll love it" I heard my mom say which comforted me since I was kinda nervous of her not liking it.

the lady took it out the case and placed it in the jewelry box. "I'll cash you out over here" she said and we followed her to the cash register.

after we bought the necklace. we looked around the mall and I bought this really cool sketchbook.

my mom and I were walking and talking around the mall until I saw the bookstore and on one of the displays I saw the volume that y/n said she's been wanting of this new manga she's been reading.

"I'll be right back" I said to my mom and rushed into the bookstore. I was about to grab the book when I felt someone's hand touch mine.

I quickly looked up and saw a girl with short brown hair and brown eyes. "oh" we both said at the same time.

"this is the last copy" she said softly "do you think I could have it?" she asked looking up at me.

"no y/n needs it more" i said as I quickly grabbed the book and went to checkout. As I was walking out I saw the girl pouting but I couldn't care less to be honest.

"what was that about?" my mom asked as I walked back to her "she wanted the last copy of the manga" I said "why didn't you just give it to her?" she asked

"it's for y/n" I simply said and she couldn't help but laugh at me "what's so funny?" I asked seriously

she sent me a smile "that girl has you so whooped" she said and I felt my cheeks burn up "don't say things like that mom"

"it's true. i mean if you really like her then just tell her" she said "u-uh let's go eat yeah? my treat" i said in hopes to distract her and quite frankly it worked

"oh yes I'm starving!"

________