𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪

29. 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶

"I should probably head home now too" i said as I stood up

"I should probably head home now too" i said as I stood up. everyone else had already gone home and now it was just kei and I.

"why?" he asked also standing up "the gathering is already over" i said "yeah but the night isn't over yet" he said as he got closer to me

"let's go for a walk?" he asked as he combed a piece of my hair "it's kinda cold out right now no?" he grabs his sweater and hands it to me

i grab it and say "fine a walk sounds nice" he grabs some box and says "let's go then" my eyebrows furrow "what's with the box?"

"you ask too many questions y/n" he said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me outside the house.

"you're always in such a rush kei" I said "cause you're so slow" he said as he poked your head "hey!" I said as I rubbed the spot he poked

"any place in mind that you wanted to go to?" I asked looking over at the boy. his beautiful golden eyes were so mesmerizing to look at under the moonlight.

he nods his head "yeah I do" he look over at me with a small smirk "care to enlighten me?" i ask leaning a bit closer "you'll find out soon enough" he said "why're you in such a rush?" he mimicked me

"haha very funny" i said as I rolled my eyes "aw don't get all angry on me, we're almost there" he said "yeah whatever"

we continue walking for a while and kei abruptly got behind me and covered my eyes with his hands "kei!" I shout "shh just keep walking forward okay?"

i sigh and do as he says "alright you can look now" his hands fall from my face and my jaw dropped.

it's beautiful.

there was a blanket rolled out and candles and lights surrounding the fort. All of my favorite foods were displayed.

It was all nicely done by a huge cherry blossom tree. A few feet away from us was the ocean and it shined so beautifully in the night sky.

Everything about this was just perfect.

I turned around to see kei already looking at me "you did all of this?" he nods his head "what're you waiting for? let's eat" he said as he dragged me to the fort.

i didn't waste any time and began eating "thank you kei" I said in between chews "what did I tell you about talking with your mouth full"

i quickly swallowed and said "sorry" we soon finished eating and he pulled out the box and placed it in front of me "you can open it now"

i looked at the box then back at him "it's for me?" he rolled his eyes "well no shit" i flip him off and open the box.

it revealed a sketch book, the volume I've been wanting for this one manga, two tickets to the carnival, and another small box.

"ahh kei I've been looking for this volume everywhere!" I shout as I gave it a million kisses "I know idiot that's why I got it for you"

i smile sheepishly and say "thanks kei" I then look at the sketchbook and smile "you remembered" he nods his head "of course I did"

i grab the two tickets from the box and send kei a smirk "are you hoping I'll go with you?" I ask and he scoffs "I'd never dream of it"

"fine then I guess I'll just invite Oikawa" I said and he laughs "You can't even stand the guy" I laugh as well "yeah whatever"

"so will you?" I ask looking at the boy "will I what?" he asked. I sigh "do I have spell everything out for you kei" I sit up slightly as I look at him directly in his eyes.

"will you go to the carnival with me?" I ask "hmm i don't know I'm pretty busy" I slap his thigh "kei!" I groan and he laughs at my reaction "yeah I'll go with you y/n"

"now open the last gift" I look at the small box and grab it. I smiled to myself as I opened it revealing the most beautiful stone necklace I've ever received.

"it's your birthstone" kei said which made me smile even more. I scoot closer to him and give him the biggest hug "I love it" i said and he rubbed my back "I'm glad to hear that" I back away from him "put it on me?"

he nods his head and I turn around, my back facing him. he moved my hair and placed the necklace on me. i turned back around to see kei slightly blushing "you look beautiful" he says under his breath.

"thank you" I say with a blush of my own. "I love all of it, thank you kei" he gently places his hand over mine and smiles softly "no problem"

"you know the ocean looked kinda nice earlier" i said with a smirk "what're you planning?" he asked curiously

i smiled mischievously as I grab his hand and head outside the fort. "you said it yourself, the night isn't over it"

"let's make the best of it then" I said as I unzipped my dress and threw it aside leaving me in my f/c underwear.

i watched as kei's eyes wandered all throughout my body "what're you waiting for four eyes?" I ask "take those clothes off"

he smirked at my words as he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it aside. he then moved to his pants and unbuckled his belt.

he slowly slide of his pants leaving him in his underwear. i walked up to him with smile as I removed his glasses "you won't be needing this" I said as I placed them aside.

i grabbed his hand and ran towards the water "prepare yourself kei!" I said and we both jumped into the water.

i felt euphoric. every part of me felt so refreshing. being here with him in this moment felt amazing.

i rose back to the surface of the water and I see him smiling at me "you're crazy" I got closer to him and in a whisper I said "guess I'm just a fool for you"

he smirked as he looked deeper into my eyes "you drive me insane y/n" he said as he leaned in closing the gap between the two of you.

you felt a million shocks throughout your body as his lips met yours once again. this is is what I've been craving for all this time.

it felt right. his lips fit perfectly onto mine like it was a missing puzzle piece I've been searching for.

our lips separate and I felt a smile from on my face as I open my eyes to be met with his. "tell me you feel the same way that I do about you?" I ask as we placed our forehead together.

"if you're asking if I love you, then yes y/n. i love you so fucking much." he said and I couldn't contain myself from giggling "I love you too idiot"

we both smiled like dumbasses as we leaned in for another kiss. our lips connected like magnets. destined for each other.

my happy place is you.

i love you tonight, tomorrow, and to many days after that. i love you endlessly, kei tsukishima.

THE END.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙁𝙊𝙊𝙇 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐 / 𝙆. 𝙏𝙎𝙐𝙆𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙈𝘼 🎉