Info

So this is going to be based off the game South Park The Fractured But Whole. However there are going to be a few major differences, one of them being it won't be make believe it'll be real like they try to show it in the game.

You know like how Kyle can shoot lasers out of his eyes when he's The Human Kite. He'll still have that power out of his suit. However for someone like Stan, his whole thing with tool shed is the tools are fused into his body. So he only has his powers when he has on his suit or some of the tools. It's like a DC in marvel type thing basically.

Don't worry though I'm going to be still using some episodes from the TV show they're just going to be a little different considering that they're going to have powers. With secret identities because I'm pretty sure their parents don't even know who they are minus cartman's mom and probably Tolkiens parents.

Also, I know in these books that they're always shipped with a guy. But that's not going to be the case here you're going to be straight or hetero whichever comes first.

Also this is just so some of the stuff they do will be okayish. By that I mean that I'm going to age them up cuz originally they're 10 but in the story they're going to be 16-17.