South Park: New Kid

(No One's POV)

Picking up a couple of hours from where we left off we see the familiar face of Heidi Turner at her locker getting her stuff.

"The hell did I put my science homework?"- Heidi

"Hey girl."- ???

The sound of a new voice cuz Heidi to turn around and see who it was. It was actually two of her friends, one was a girl with long straight black hair. And the other was a blonde girl with somewhat curly hair, these two are Wendy and Bebe.

 And the other was a blonde girl with somewhat curly hair, these two are Wendy and Bebe

(Remember their 16-17 so their fashion sense is going to be a bit different.)

"Oh hey girls."- Heidi

"You hear anything about the new kid?"- Bebe

"New kid?"- Heidi

"Yeah, red hair, has a on a cool looking hoodie."- Bebe

"Why do you care?"- Wendy

"I don't know I think he's kinda cute."- Bebe

"I thought you and Clyde we're supposed to be talking to each other."- Wendy

"Oh please, you know I not that into him."- Bebe

"Not that into who?"- ???

The three girls turned their heads to the side only to see one of the few boys to do anything exciting in the school.

(Okay so the first one is his looks the second one is what he's wearing

(Okay so the first one is his looks the second one is what he's wearing. You can make it his color scheme if you want.)

"Hey guys, what's going on?"- Stan

"Hey Stan."- Wendy

"The new kid you know anything about him?"- Bebe

"Oh yeah, he was in my first period. He doesn't seem like a talker though."- Stan

"Being mysterious is hot in a guy."- Bebe

'Jesus Christ.'- Heidi

"We should probably get to class it's almost time for it to start."- Wendy

"Yeah, I've got science class see ya guys."- Heidi

"Later."- Wendy, Bebe, Stan

(Heidi's POV)

Seriously why does she have to be like that. And here I thought her and Clyde might actually have something. You know now that I think about it Clyde isn't that good of a person either alot of the other guys find him at Raisins spending almost all his money.

"Alright class come on in come on. Remember to hand over your homework."- teacher

Oh right yesterday we had homework I'm glad I managed to finish mine at school. When I gave the teacher the paper I was getting ready to got and site at my table until I saw the same red haired boy from this morning. Wait why's he sitting at my table I'm usually by myself and assigned a group.

(Your POV)

Well I'm almost done for this day, just need to stick the sides and say nothing.

"Hey."- ???

I took a look to see who was talking and I saw the exact same girl from this morning. What was her name again, Heidi was it?

"It looks like we're lab partners from now on."- Heidi

"Huh?"- (y/n)

"Yeah, I asked the teacher and they said me and you are Lab partners. I never got your name, you're the new kid right?"- Heidi

I can't believe I was dumb enough to actually forget that science requires partners every assignment. Well in school that is, I completely skimmed over that fact. I purposely tried to pick classes where I could just be by myself in assignments. But no freaking school I had to teach you all about teamwork, cooperation, and what ever else.

"So you mind telling me your name now? I'm Heidi Turner if you don't remember."- Heidi

"..........(y/n)."- (y/n)

"Nice to meet you and thanks again for this morning."- Heidi

I didn't really say anything else after that. I waited for the teacher to come in so we can get started. When he did the lecture got started and we had to start with creating something out other materials he gave us. Taking a look at everything here I already knew exactly what we're going to make. Coconut oil, baking soda, and peppermint essential oil, these are all the things you need to make homemade toothpaste. My mom's a scientist so she shows me the stuff every now and then. Honestly she showed me how to do all this when I was a kid.

"Okay so looking at this list, it says we're going to be making tooth- hey wait!"- Heidi

Considering I've already seen this I know how to do it. Start by adding ½ cup of room temperature coconut oil to a bowl. Then, add 4 tablespoons of baking soda. Next pour in 15 drops of peppermint essential oil. Mix together until it forms a nice, soft paste. And lastly transfer the toothpaste to an airtight jar.

"How. How'd you do that? You didn't even look at the instructions."- Heidi

"I've done this before so I didn't need to look at the instructions."- (y/n)

"Oh I see, so you must of done this in your old school?"- Heidi

"No, I've seen this be done a few times."- (y/n)

The Heidi girl was about to say something else until the teacher came and took a look at what our work. From the looks of it he was impressed by how well I did it so much so that he automatically gave us an A.

"Good job, considering that you two are the first ones done you can just sit around and do whatever it is you want. As long as it doesn't disturb the other students that is."- teacher

"Okay thank you."- Heidi

Without a second to waste I got my headphones and started to scroll through my playlist. Nothing really seemed good at the moment so I just picked something at random and started to listen to it.

"What are you listening to?"- Heidi

"Nothing, I'm just trying to see what I can listen to. Listen I don't really feel like talking right now so can I just listen to my music please."- (y/n)

"Oh uh sorry."- Heidi

"There's no reason for you to apologize. I'm just not that big of a talker as all."- (y/n)

"Oh well that's understandable. Maybe we can talk tomorrow."- Heidi

'Hopefully not.'- (y/n)