Any crash is good.

No one pov.

Shots flew past a lone ship as it swerved back and forth out of the way of the fire. "Give me something G!" A hooded figure in the pilot seat yelled as he pulled left and right on the controls. He felt a shot land on the hull aa he lurched forward. "G?!" He turned to look over his shoulder.

"Sorry guardian I'm trying to do many things at once

"Sorry guardian I'm trying to do many things at once." He looked back to see his ghost floating in front of a couple small floating shards of the traveller.

"Okay what can you tell me?" The hunter asked as he looked forward again as a way point appeared

"Our only chance is through a wormhole that appeared." The ghost insisted as the hunter resisted protesting.

"If we die!" The hunter yelled as he pushed the throttle hard speeding up.

"Please trust me Guardian. If you want this to work then this may be our only chance." The ghost assured as the hunter saw the swirling vortex that lead somewhere safe presumably.

"Okay!" As he flew in the radar detected no pursuers. He smirked under his helmet before the ship started to shake badly making hazard lights glow.

"It appears a few of the shots had caused structural damage. When we exit we will most likely be crashing. Badly." The ghost admitted as the hunter groaned.

"As long as we walk away right?"

"I do not like that saying." The ghost admitted as the ship exited the wormhole infront of a giant planet.

"Where the fuck are we?" The hunter asked as he was then distracted by warning sirens

"Where the fuck are we?" The hunter asked as he was then distracted by warning sirens. The ship started hurtling towards the planet. "Another time I guess!" He yells as he fights the controls. The ghost disappeared into nothing, fire appearing outside of the ship.

"Guardian! We will crash in mere minutes!" Ghost warned.

Planet side.

A psycho, a siren, a gunzerker, a commando, a mechromancer, and an assassin stand on a train station platform waiting for a hyperion train.

"Is he house trained?" The commando asked pointing at the psycho.

"Well he saved me from a bunch of tunnel rats and midgets so I think so." The blue tattooed siren admitted shrugging.

"As long as he can kill like one." The gunzerker announced before looking at the mechromancer. "How old are you child?"

"Old enough to create a deathbot." She stated blankly.

"Fair enough kid." The commando responded.

"So what brings you all here?" The siren asked as they watched the suspended rails with little interest.

"Becoming a vault hunter."

"Vault hunter."

"WHERES MY SALT!"

"Running after killing someone."

"A hunter of vaults.
Glory and money for me yes.
Adventure awaits." The assassin finally spoke as ever the psycho stopped his incoherent rambling.

"I'm sorry what did you do?" The commando asked before hearing a loud roaring followed by a booming thud. They looked over to see a crashed ship in the desert sand on fire.

"I don't think that's normal." The gunzerker spoke first as they saw a door open and a very strange man in armor step out.

"Well shit its bright out

"Well shit its bright out." The man said as he stretched before stepping back in.

"So whose gonna say hi first?" The commando asked as the man walked over.

"Hi sorry to bother you but I have seemed to crash landed. Would you perhaps be able to tell me what planet I'm on?" He asked, his orange visor reflect the sun.

"You're on Pandora!" The gunzerker answered while the guy brushed dirt and sand off.

"Ah. That brings up more questions than answers but that will do for know. So where would one go to leave the planet?"

"Come get on the train with us. It's taking us to a hyperion base to get hired by Handsome Jack as vault hunters." The commando offered as the sound of rails on a track approached.

"Right thanks." The guy said. "By the way call me Varis."

"I'm Axton." The commando introduced himself as the others did as well.

"Maya." The blue tattooed siren gave a 2 finger salute.

"KRIEG!" The psycho waved a buzzsaw in the air.

"I am Salvador!" The gunzerker put his hands on his hips in a hero stance with his chest puffed out.

"Gaige and my bestie D374-TP or death trap." She showed off a floating bot as the train slowed to a stop.

"Zero." The assassin bowed before stepping up into the train car..

"Ah pleasure to meet y'all." Varis nodded as the doors slid shut behind them. "So what's this handsome Jack guy like?"

"Oh no one knows for sure. If the propaganda is to be believed then he's basically a merciful god." Maya explained.

"Ah so most likely more like a narcissistic douche." Varis guessed as they walked into the next car seeing a banner saying welcome vault hunters.

"Awe a welcome party. How thoughtful." Axton stated before the banner changed to include your doom under it. "Awe an assassination attempt. How thoughtful."

"BREAK THE BONES AND SUCK OUT THE MARROW!" Krieg screamed as hyperion bots appeared and started to attack the party.

(Gaige, Krieg, and Varis are not included in the intro due to how the dlcs happened.)

(Let me know what you think but bye!)