Tattoos || 06

note: jungkook is 22, jimin is 24.

i'm sorry i noticed many of you couldn't comment earlier so i'm re-posting this chapter. please let me know if this works. irdk what's wrong with this app sometimes 😭😭

_____

jungkook admires his body. others do too, but his admiration is different than theirs. a satisfactory smile tugs the corner of his thin lips as he shakes his head, letting his dark bangs fall down his forehead again while he stares at the mirror right up with the white sink, starting just behind the shining faucet up till a little above his height, reflecting the body he built with all the gym work-outs and diets.

he turns a little to the side, rubbing his hand over his stomach that has grown hard and toned behind the abs defining his strength and muscle. for a moment his eyes linger on his right arm, noting the inked skin with precision, from his fingers and knuckles to his forearm and up his bicep. a low chuckle rolls out of his lips when an idea clicks in his head, quickly grabbing his phone he opens the camera and holds it in front of the mirror.

placing one hand on his head, fingers tangled with his hair that he grew slightly longer this once, he tilts his head at angle, staring at the soul of his own reflection with a confidence that shows how sure he is of perfection of the picture.

"people gon' love it."

of course

"no,"

jungkook frowns, shifting his gaze from his phone back to mirror where a head is shown peeking in from the door, "why not?"

"because you're naked." the sister says, scrunching her face.

"i'm not naked," he states, pointing at his grey sweatpants on his lower body.

"there," aera points at his chest, "your boobies are showing."

"ri... oh my god!" he exasperates, closing his eyes in embarrassment as he mentally facepalms himself. "guys don't have boobies kiddo."

"no, you said they do..." aera looks at him with a frown of confusion, making him sigh deeply.

"girls," he emphasizes, "girls have boobies."
when aera looks down at herself, most probably at her chest, jungkook's eyes widen, having a miny panic attack as he shakes his instantly and kneels down, "big girls have!"

"oh, okay" she nods, grinning as another subject draws her attention now. she steps closer in her brother's embrace, fascinated just as the day he first came home with the tattoos inked on his arm.

he chuckles when aera gasps finding another design different than the previous one from yesterday and looks at him, "it's ri!"

"yeah, and what does that mean?"

"me!" she chirps, giggling at him, wrapping her arms around his neck for a hug that is as usually followed a quick peck on his lips.

"yes, you know why there's ri written on oppa's hand?" he asks fondly, caressing the side of his thumb where he got his sister's name inked along with a little smiley and a heart. aera shakes her head in response, keeping her arms on his shoulders as he stands up, carrying her in his arms and walks back to his room.

"because ri is the biggest reason making oppa smile. and oppa loves ri so much."

"thank you, i love oppa too." she says, making jungkook chuckle at the adorable reply.

__

a few hours later

"where's aera?" jimin asks, walking downstairs with his eyes roaming to jungkook sitting on the couch, smiling proudly at his phone. "kook, where's aera?"