Chapter 8: Help Me!

Can't.. break... loose...from these... gorilla's arms! Amy realised, tiring from the struggle, but she still had her legs!

Kick! Kick! Kick! Ugh... He didn't even flinch. It was like hitting a wooden board.

"Let me go!" Amy screamed, the panic setting in.

Everything was happening so fast.

"Aunt Penelope, help me!" Her distraught eyes clung to her aunty's alarmed face as she was carried swiftly out of the room.

The nightmare was only just beginning.

Her tormented screams echoed throughout the corridor as she kicked and pounded her fists against her kidnapper's moving body.

"Help!" Amy cried over and over, her heart racing.

"HELP ME!!! " she shrieked. "Don't let him take me.... Aunty, please help me!" The words caught between sobs of fear as her aunt was no where in sight.

"Let me go!" She yelled kicking as hard as she could, as he pulled her higher into his arms.

This can't be happening to her. She shook her head, her frightened eyes filling with tears.

"AUNT PENELOPE!!!!" Her body shook with terror as the man in front of her ran through the solid wall. She screamed and screamed, totally horrified at what was going to happen. She couldn't do that. She felt her muscles tighten up in preparation for the pain that must surely follow.

She thought she heard her aunt screaming her name as a white fog started to materialize around her.

She looked up into the terrifying cold black eyes of her captor - void of all emotion - and driven by the deep-seated anger and fear, of all she had endured that day, she wanted to punch him right in the eye, but afraid of breaking her hand, she poked his eye instead.

It was only seconds later that the white haze surrounded her completely, her tingling body overcome with a sudden warmth before she passed out.