Untitled Part 11

I could sense him. A faceless figure. Never stepped out of the shadow. Staying in the dark, his face hidden even when he touched me.

when he bent down to kiss me. I saw his eyes filled with sensual intensity. His eyes, so brown, almost black, and lips had a killer smile.

His shoulders were broad, his arms tight and strong.

His face easing forward in light. The shadows slipped away as his features slid into the absoluteness.

I gasped shockingly.

YOU. I mummer gaining some sense.

"Oh, yes!" He smiled, slow and sensual and full of decadent promise.

I turned back and tried to escape the inescapable realisation.

I was craving for him. He so clearly, smoothly and deeply gotten under my skin.Panic quickened my pulse. I worked damn hard to keep pieces together, unravelling the true feelings.

The iron-tight grip of his hand kept me glued to the road. I was holding on my control but it loosen, i slipping myself in ecstasy. I could feel his hands on my neck, his thumb caressing my neck. I gave into pleasure, arching my back, wanting more. Wanting his hands everywhere. Wanting his lips on my skin. Craving the tingle of electricity that could shoot through my body from little more than the brush of a finger. Taking me higher and higher to the kind of ecstasy I only dreamt of.

He could give me that pleasure. That touch would fill me in ways I never experienced before. My soul twining with gentle thrills of vibrant strands of pure love.

My small moans of pleasure rising up to meet his heavily pumping heart.

the way the strands twisted and twined around, caressing naked flesh, melting and melding. It's so Exquisite.

I turned onto my bed twisting a bit and fell down on the floor.

I opened up my eyes to the real world. It was a dream. Everything was in my head. I laughed at my own spicy playful dreams and fell back onto my bed again, closing my eyes to sensibility.

manu

kosish to ki thi

dil ko dayere mei rakhne ki

magar ye to ishq hai

janab hadein kahan janta hai......

no matter how many reins you hold your heart with . 

love can brake free...