Chapter 3

No one's POV
TW needles/A6u$e/Ed

Tommy didnt realis he had fallen asleep until he heard the noises of someone walking down stairs, "Tommy mate! I brought some soup for ya!" A familiar voice said and that voice being philza. Tommy was about to open his mouth to tell him what happened earlier but figured that he's probably in on it too.

"Thanks...just leave it on the desk I'll have it later.." Tommy spoke with a hint of sadness in his voice looking at the floor, Phil didn't like that "No! You will eat now or else.." he said with venom and authority in his voice it scared Tommy but Tommy being Tommy he decided to test his limits. "No! I don't want to eat now, I'll eat it later.." Phil looked pissed, he did place the soup on the desk but instead of leaving he walked straight to Tommy, Tommy backed up until his back touch the wall, soon philza brought out a needle filled with some type of liquid, "I did warn you, don't expect me to show any mercy..." he said, before Tommy could respond phill jabbed the needle into Tommy's neck and once he took it out he felt burning pain in his neck spreading all over his body, he started to cry and tried to scream in pain but nothing came out...

"I- I'm sorry- p- pleas make it stop!" Tommy said in between sobs, Phil's face softened a little bit, he walked over to the desk and grabbed the soup bringing it over to Tommy, "thought this would happen so I came prepared" he said with a kind voice but sinister smile, he sat next to Tommy holding the soup close to Tommy's face, "small sips, small sips" Tommy decided to listen this time drink the soup slowly the pain starting to slowly disappear. Once he was done Phil got up placing the empt bowl onto the desk and went back to go sit next to Tommy again, Phil pulled Tommy into his lap with Tommy's head resting on Phil's shoulder and Phil patting Tommy's back while also patting his head. After a while if quietly sobbing to himself, he felt himself being picked up not knowing where he was going he buried his faces in the crook of the mans neck while going upstairs.

Techno and Wilbur were sitting on the couch watching some movies until Haney heard someone walk upstairs from the basement, when they looked they saw philza carrying Tommy Wilbur couldn't help but chuckle a little, "the plan is working better than we thought!" Wilbur whisper yelled into technos ear and techno nodded, soon philza sat in between the two boys with Tommy on his lap. Techno and Wilbur could feel the jealousy grow inside them, upset that they don't get to hold there baby brother, "you boys make sure he doesn't run off! I'm going to make some dinner!" Phil said placing Tommy where he was sitting before heading to the kitchen, techno and will took there chance and sat closer to Tommy, Tommy sat there with his knees towards his chest and his face laying on them, he could feel there eyes on him but decided to ignore them. Tommy decided to listen in on what movie they were watching, it was Moana, he lifted his head up watching the movie a little and tried to stay quiet and still as possible until he felt someone move right next to him, he looked to see who it was but not moving his head and realising it was techno, he then felt the same thing on his right and realised it was Wilbur, he felt panic rise in him but remained calm. Tommy managed to lean back into the couch grabbing the closest pillow he could find pulling it into his chest while watching the movie.

Wilbur didn't like the silence so he decided he wanted to have a nice chat, "so uh- Tommy how have things been?" Wil said breaking the awkward silence, he didn't know how badly Tommy wanted to yell at them and just run out the house but he didn't want to be hurt again, "it's been alright I guess..." he said not making eye contact and assumed that was a decent answer before the room turned back to awkward silence. Wilbur then pulled something out of his pocket, my phone! Tommy though staring at his phone "now I did have to make some alters to it, but since you have behaved you can have it!" He handed it to Tommy which he quickly took it immediately going on it noticing some thing where different, he couldn't say certain sentences and can go on certain apps for long, he also realised that he only has there's and his mothers numbers.

Tommy then turned his phone off and layed it in his lap not wanting it to get taken away again, "also Tommy you can only use your phone when your out here" techno said not even looking at the boy, of ducking course... he though giving up, he decided to try and get a lay out of the down stairs, he saw the stairs to the second floor the door to what he thinks is the kitchen and a bathroom door, "Tommy! Your room should be ready by tomorrow, if you behave you will be moved to it!" Techno said putting on a different movie, soon Phil came over with dinner which was a mix of vegetables mash potatoes and some meat, he gave a plate to all of them.

Tommy ate his food slowly and in small bites not wanting to get hurt again, he can always get rid of it later. When he ate half of it he got up and went to the kitchen and returned back to the couch, he noticed Wilbur was staring at him every now and again since he put his food away and he didn't look happy. Once techno a Phil finished they went to there rooms to sleep, Wilbur brought Tommy to the basement and from what Tommy could tell he was fucked.

Tommy was thrown to the ground, he looked up at Wilbur scared, "listen Tommy, I don't wanna do this either buttt you have to learn your lesson..." Wilbur spoke with a sinister smile while Tommy backed up until his back touched a wall, he didn't even know what he did wrong. Wilbur grabbed Tommy by the collar with one and and lifted his other into a fist before punching Tommy in the nose causing it to bleed he then punched him in the eye and stomach before letting him go, he stood up and started to kick him, once he was done he pulled out a small knife and grabbed Tommy's arm before cutting small slices all over it.

Once Wilbur was done beating the shit out of Tommy he left closing the door. Tommy got up and started to walk to the bathroom and struggled to walk due to the pain, once he got there he sat in front of the toilet and stuck his fingers in his mouth triggering his gag reflex which caused him to throw up. Once he was done he rinsed his mouth out and went back to his bed and snuggled into the blankets and pillows before falling into a not peaceful sleep.