Prologue: The Cold Painful Awakening.

A/N - As I must always state even in descriptions I own nothing but this story line of my own imagination. I will be trying to keep it concise in decisions and the pictures used aren't of my work. They belong to there respective artists Things to note are these items

Y/F/N -is your first name
Y/L/N - Your last name
Y/N - your name or if you choose to Nickname
F/C - Favorite color
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
H/L -Hair Length
F/F - Favorite Food
F/D - Favorite drink
S/F/C - Second Favorite Color
L/F/C - Least Favorite color

More will be added if needed but that will be the baseline for petty much all of my x reader stories. But without further ado.

Your POV 

*I look around a forest as I do so my head starts hurting causing me to grip my head closer to my forehead as I do so I feel the spot as the headache subsides some as the pain instantly appears from touching it some forcing me to flinch greatly as images play through my mind from the action as I see the images playing through my mind as if a reel for movies*

~Flashback start~

*my eyes are closed on the verge of asleep but just barely awake at the moment as I pick up the sound of my parents arguing with each other as I close my eyes things seem to take a red tone in the looks as it focuses on the sounds of my parents arguing picking up what it's about*

Father "I'm telling you we have to get rid of that freak I say fucking kill and feed him to the wild!"

Mother "I say let's keep are hands off and Leave him in some fucking forest so we don't look like murders and get investigated for it!"

*The images seem to have started peering through the closed off environment as you see while asleep you're parents as they seem to be a bit away from your room as they have their argument*

Father "Who would fucking report us? He may be unnaturally intelligent but he has no access to call for help and everyone agrees he needs to be killed. He's a freak, a monster, not something to waste resources on!"

Mother "Yet if we do it my way we won't have to clean up or bury any evidence if it comes back to us we can just come up with some bullshit about him running away!"

*My father goes quiet as they seemed to have come to an agreement as the pictures seem to change as the next images seemed to be in darkness with the sound of something scratching at some sort of rough surface as the next sounds after that are the sounds of a start up of a large machine starting up as you feel some sort of crushing force but seemingly under some sort of powerful force keeping your body asleep as you're mind is wide Awake unable to process all the information that isn't available. At some point you no longer feel the the full force of or weight of the sack at a stronger force eventually ending up being tossed on something that sounded like an Arcanine before eventually being dropped down a slope rolling down it while trapped in the sack it waking your body up but being unable to anything curling into as small of a ball as you can to minimize the damage eventually the sack tears from a rock as you felt the sting from a bleeding wound before you see barely from the hole an approaching cliff which would kill you so using what little control of the rolling down you angle it more to the sharp jagged edges of rocks in the path getting several more cuts along you're body before ripping out of the bag and rolling a bit more trying to keep track of what's going on before you're head whacks against the side of a tree knocking you unconscious almost instantly before a thought can cross your mind*

~Flashback end~

That would explain some things related to the pain all over my body, the cuts and bruises, as well as the blood... but why? Well I guess that was answered by the Flashback as well as to why...  I have to eat soon or the attempt to survive will have been for nothing...

*You try to get up with great difficulty as you look around the tree tops carefully barely able to stand at this moment of time you need some food of some sort almost anything would be better than nothing*

I see trees around the area but not all of them have berries in them. That would be safe for me to eat but which is what?... the air tastes salty meaning I'm near the sea I think but where exactly? Food first.

*You grab at some blue sort of Berry and bite a small piece out with great difficulty as it seems very hard to take a Bite from as well as unsure of what it is as it tastes quite confusing and barely sweet but not deadly as you continue to try and eat it with great difficulty. After you finish eating it you don't feel as much pain as before but you're hole body is in pain as you look for a different Berry besides the blue one that was hard to eat as you look around seeing a pale pink Berry nervously you grab it taking a nibble from it as it is extremely soft as you it is also surprisingly soft as well as you eat it quite quickly not feeling any major changes but you feel less sluggish not sure as to why before you look at the blue round berries again not wanting to eat more but it seems to ease the physical pain more than the pale pink ones did so you collect a few using your shirt that's filthy but less torn up then the sack was as you begin walking around the forest along the Cliffside having avoided tumbling into the water but barely in time as it seems to be a steep drop into the water as you are now in desperate need of water but from where at?*

How will I survive? I can't get the water from down there. The risk of slipping is way too high right now...  plus it is salty smelling meaning I'd have to boil the salt out but I don't have the ability or the materials to do so... hm? Is that a pokeball? Or is it a voltorb? 

*You carefully approach the pokeball? As you get closer it does seem to be  way too small to be a voltorb as you softly pick it up as it seems to have something inside of it but what? You decide to take a gamble and toss the pokeball in the air*

You "Go..."

*you spoke quietly saying go as the ball opens as the light from the ball seems to be too circular to tell what it is at the moment as it starts to fade it reveals...*

A/N -Yes I know Cliff hanger how dare I but one thing that I won't change is the choices of the reader so here is your first choose your starter not at this moment going to include the three starters that will be in Scarlet and Violet as they require more information for now your choices will be in order so you can just say the number and there should hopefully be a picture of em at the end anyway your choices and you have some time until the next update.

1) Bulbasaur
2) Charmander
3) Squirtle
4) Chickorita
5) Cyndaquil
6) Totodile
7) Treecko
8) Torchic
9) Mudkip
10) Turtwig
11) Chimchar
12) Piplup
13) Snivy
14) Tepig
15) Oshawott
16) Chespin
17) Fennekin
18) Froakie
19) Rowlet
20) Litten
21) Popplio
22) Grookey
23) Scorbunny
24) Sobble

Those are your choices until the next update

~Troy