Chapter 9: New Pokémon

A/N -  The winning choice by a landslide is Froakie so that's the new mon with you its a male and not a shiny anyway hope you enjoy.

Your POV

*A Froakie reveals its head and tilts it as I blink before bending down some curious about it*

You: "Well definitely not what I was expecting to find out here."

*It hops out of the water curious about you as it is watching you as you stand straight up and stretch some before pulling out some berries and giving some to both Hestia and Dreepy and rolling some over to the Froakie as it accepts them hesitatingly as I then walk to a wall of the cave using it to hide from any wild Pokémon at the moment that are on the more ruthless side of nature as I pull out some rations for myself and begin eating a bit while trying to ignore a pounding migraine that has developed as I still feel drained of energy causing me to close my eyes as all I see from doing so is the yellow light being out of reach and not accepting me either as I attempt to appease it with barely any success as I'm not sure as to why its the case as I open my eyes and see the Froakie right in front of me curious about me as I blink some before holding out my hand to it as it looks at my hand as I notice that my glove on the hand seems damaged by quite a bit as I mentally sigh knowing fixing it or replacing it will be annoying as the Froakie puts its leg into my hand as I don't make any sudden movements as it withdraws its arm as I let my arm drop to my side growing even more exhausted as I start to fall asleep while sitting against the wall*

~dreamland~

*I see things that don't make much sense to me as I see things like water flowing upwards or horizontally as well as little to no ground in the area to stand on as well as crystals around the entire area as I look around the entire area as I feel something fly past as I look in its direction I see nothing their as I look around more confused as to what I felt as I feel it fly past again as I try to find it unsuccessfully as my eyes swim around unable to find what it was that I felt as I feel it again seemingly staring me down as I can't move as I feel my heart pounding rapidly as I force myself to turn around as its no longer their once I do turn around until I feel a force push me off of where I am standing as I start to fall once again unable to catch onto anything as I'm falling I see something open in front of me as I fall through it as it closes immediately afterwards as I land in water of two different colors as I look around seeing two very conflicting environments one of a dead location that seems full of dread and the other side being that full of nature and life as I get out of the water between the two looking at each side confused as I see two creatures appear next to me one that seems to be that of just shadows with only a glowing blue eye staring at me while the other one is that of light staring at me with pink eyes as well as as they both seem to be looking at me until three glowing lights appear around me one pink, one blue, and then the ever familiar yellow one as they seem to be floating in a circle around me as I reach for the glowing yellow one by habit as it feels familiar to me as it goes to my hand and circling it then my head then a voice speaks out from it*

Yellow Light: "Awaken young one, it's not safe here."

*I can't respond as I fall asleep standing their confused*

~reality~

*I wake up surprised as I've returned to the cave I was in as I see Dreppy on my head, Hestia on my lap, and the Froakie at my feet as I realize I can't move now as I look around the cave some and then my bag as I check my PokeNav as I see no signal in the cave as I sigh deeply as I know that Courtney is probably worried sick as well as unable to get an answer either as I'm unsure what flying Pokémon it was out their that was attacking as I see an unused pokeball out of my bag as I grab it curious as I hold it Froakie wakes first and looks at me and the pokeball in my hand before it jumps up and taps the pokeball in the middle as the pokeball opens up and shakes once before capturing as I blink*

You: "...I heard that critical captures were possible... I had not believed it before though... seems like it can happen."

*I let Froakie out as it hops onto my shoulder and sits their seemingly content as I blink while thinking*

...How the hell am I supposed to move now?

Courtney's POV

*I look at the last location Y/N showed up on the map as he then vanished off the map as well as being unreachable which is concerning to me as I need to know where he has gone at this point*

Where have you gone? Why are you in my head as well more often than not... Did I fall for him? I couldn't have we did grow up around each other but he never stayed with me and Maxie for long

*I sigh as I get to work as I have to work for us to make any progress on expanding the group and our influence as I look through some data that we received as well as researching additional information about ruins that depict an ancient time including of ancient Pokémon but all it shows is pictures of the ruin and give no additional information with it as I look over it closely*

Courtney: "...I feel like we are missing something about the ruin... I'll need to see it in person."

A/N - bam finished them for now so until next time 

~Troy