Chapter 3: The Pursuit of hunger

A/N - hmm where did I leave off... ah that's where.

Your POV

*I look down below me seeing the pokemon finally going to an easier target as they go away I proceed to jump to a different tree and quickly doing so and as quietly as I can hooking onto a tree hanging on it with my hands and looking around silent attempting to be careful as I don't hear any chasing sounds as I proceed to pull myself back up and continuing on finally stopping a good distance away as I don't trust the ground at the moment and even now I barely trust the trees as I catch my breath and check my PokeNav seeing that Courtney had sent me a message as I look over it quietly before responding*

Courtney: 'Y/N make sure to be safe. I heard that attacks have been more rampant from wild pokemon recently. I think something is going on.'

You: 'I would believe it. I just spent most of the day trying to escape a pack which wasn't easy but I think it's going to rain soon. Do you have any clue as to what's going on?'

*You close your PokeNav knowing She'll respond later on as you let Heistia out as you gently hug her to keep yourself warm while looking towards the sky watching it quietly seeing a shadow fly past the moon to quickly for you to track at the moment as you sigh rubbing Heistia's head softly while closing your eyes to rest some glad to have proper things to eat later on as you will eat something light and quick in the morning*

~Time skip brought to you by Author checking the weather and pulling the clouds through for downpours~

*I wake up from the sounds of heavy rainfall as you look through the leaves seeing it raining pretty hard as you mentally curse knowing that it will be hard to travel via trees now as its going to be to slippery as you sigh deeply putting a hood up and covering you and Hestia with something to keep you both from becoming soaked from the rain as you attempt to rest a bit longer as you have no dreams or nightmares this time waking up early in the morning as it's still raining heavily so you return Hestia back to her pokeball and climb down the tree and begin to travel towards somewhere with buildings to keep yourself from getting sick as you don't have many options to begin with as getting sick will worsen your decision making abilities as well as your ability to attempt to get away as well traveling you feel something off as you dive to the right avoiding a pokemon attack as you roll to your feet and begin to run around it looking at the pokemon specifically and seeing a Linoone as you see it had used pin missile as you slide along the ground avoiding another attack while also keeping away from its claws as you know it can use them well at least if your memory serves you correctly as you proceed to use a good amount of force to leap into the air barely in time to avoid a headbutt as you land you see it standing up as if posing for something as your unsure for the moment until you see it start smacking its belly in a rhythmic way*

FUCKING BULL SHIT IT'S GOT BELLY DRUM!!!

* Your now much more nervous then normal as that means its in the high level forties at the worst as you try to use your power as an additional boost avoiding an attack but barely it being headbutt again as you begin going at a full sprint down the road cursing the fact that its a straight road as you start looking around as you turn right instantly as the Linoone skids to a stop going to chase you immediately once again as you turn left instantly as its following suit as you take another left turn once it picks up speed once again as it is attempting to follow your path as you look around and have a branch fall into the Linoone's path causing it to have a surprise leap as you bend out of the way and throw a quick kick into it when its right above you sending it into the air a bit more as you curse mentally as doing so hurt like hell as you continue on the path of the seeing it becoming a curvy soon as you hear the Linoone chasing you at full speed as you reach the curvy path you keep sprinting down it following the path as you see buildings off in the distance as you keep running the Linoone following you to the best it can as you reach a building you throw the door open looking around the room instantly finding a metal bat that seems rusted over as you hear the Linoone closing in as you slam the door shut as you attempt to barricade it with your powers to see it breaking through both of those things while seeing it flash red for a moment meaning it used Double edge as You grab the bat coating it in the power and avoid the attack barely while swinging downwards just in time to nail it along its spine sending it to the ground as you bring the bat down once again hitting it as it starts to struggle to stand as your looking it down with a glow in your eyes as it tries attacking one last time as you flip out of the way and hit it with a momentum filled swing out of the door as it flies into a tree as you are panting heavily as the Linoone gets up running away into the forest as you slump down exhausted from that encounter dropping the rusty bat looking at your hands seeing the rust on them sighing as you force yourself up much to the protest of your legs, lungs, and body in general and begin to wash your hands off in a sink with rainwater having little choices available as you notice on the counter a note and a pokeball as you read over the note quietly just incase*

Note: 'Please traveler take care of poor ****** the ****** He is a good pokemon but we couldn't keep him. We had to run. We are sorry.'

Smudged... So what is it? Only one way to find out

You: "Go..."

A/N - You know what time it is its time to choose another pokemon I'll give you six options this time choose carefully.

1) Toxel

2) Shellos

3) Dreepy

4) Aron

5) Impidimp

6) Timburr

Till next time and yes I gave you a variety of choices as I can.

~Troy